IT SUCKS TO BE WHITE

Guest KONFLIKT

i'm mixed racially bit generally look white, but a little on the "exotic" side. i get the best of both worlds. i'm not truly white so i have some cultural identity, but still treated like the ruling majority.

i've heard of chanel #9, but never spanish chanel. smell good?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mind fuck
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Don't call me white

The connotations wearing my nerves thin

Could it be semantics generating the mess we're in?

I understand that language breeds stereotype

But what's the explanation for the malice, for the spite?

Don't call me white

I wasn't brought here, I was born

Circumsized, categorized, allegiance sworn

Does this mean I have to take such shit

For being fairskinned? No!

I ain't a part of no conspiracy, I'm just you're average Joe

Don't call me white

Represents everything I hate

The soap shoved in the mouth to cleanse the mind

The vast majority of sheep

A buttoned collar, starched and bleached

Constricting veins, the blood flow to the brain slows

They're so fuckin' ordinary white

Don't call me white

That song rules. It sums it all up perfectly.

Guest willy.wonka

im a mut!!!

all sorts of islander in me and some scottish and french and german an italian and english....so on and so on...

well me being a perfect human..i think its all about hatred.

sucks to be white..nigga please.

im sorry...this world was not created from "white people"

i love those lines up there^^ from "american history X"

that movie made me wanna get a huge swastika on my chest and beat down the nigger.all of them..

humans are also easily influenced..

you wanna see something that sucks???

go look in the mirror and ask yourself questions...

instead of saying being white sucks...ask why being white sucks...and then you'll see its a bunch of hatred pointed at you making you feel like you suck....

or something like that

me and my WHITE friends think its funny that "white" PEOPLE SAY THINGS LIKE THIS...there will be colored people and then there will be us white people at the gathering..or when REV. Jesse jackson claims that "BLACK" people are ignorant and dont know any bettah...

nigga please...

white people seem to get a lot of filipina chicks....

so dont get your panties in a bunch...

go out have sex with "black" women if you dont like big black cack in your "white"women

ME BEING A PERFECT HUMAN I THINK IT IS STUPID..why cant we all just get along?a BLACK MAN said that....

shit man, im a brown boy who is concidered white among my friends.its funny..

i can go on,but i think i'll just keep talking about some shit that doesnt apply to this thread

it would apply

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

CANT I JUST BE HAPPY TO BE WHITE WITHOUT BEING A RACISIST?

No, you brought race into it, therefore, you're a racist. You can't escape it. Why not spend your time being proud of something you had some influence over?

This is a really ignorant thread....period.I am White, french and Irish to be exact.I have no problem with my skin ciolor in fact i am very thankful for who i am.wanna know why ....

Because we live in america a country built on a european standard of living.If you are white in america and your not crazy and you are homeless, jobless, not doing something with your life your a idiot because you have sqaundered a privledge.See what Im saying is America is Pro white in its social and politcal structure.Dont belive me ask the mother of Diallo a African youth shot forty something times in New York city by four cops for reaching for his wallet.This will never happen to a white person in america.You dont have to worry about growing up in a society that doesnt teach you about your history.see as far ass america is concerned black hiostory only started with slavery, the history of latin peoples only started with the alamoe.Native americans...ohhh you mean the Injins...those darn arrow shooting savages.Phillipinos....hmmm did you know the reason the phillipines is crazy right now is cause americe has a history of fucking the philipines up for along time now.but you never heard about that in school.

If your so unhappy with being white right now, take a moment to think about how it might feel to be of west asian('middle eastern/arab') heritage in the states right now where everyone thinks your are a gun toating suicide bombing savage.The whole country wants to shoot to kill the first west asian person who even smells suspicious!

You will never have to worry about racial profiling on the street late at night or at a airport.

BET is owned by white people you idiots!

the whole media is bent on clowning people of color so, if your a little offended at a couple of white joke on a so called black TV show.well your sensitive ass might want to grow up and get past that.

do me a favor before you start bitching again about your life as a white person and look up a couple things.Look at some photos on this website http://www.journale.com/withoutsanctuary/

look into the tuskeegee experiments, look into cointel( counter intelligenge) and how it effected the black panthers, and AIM American Indian Movement.

Check out the death rate and incarceration rate of black youth in america.

just look....

and if your concern is that you cant get with women of other colors its not because your white its because you got no fucking game!

And thats the truth I have no problem getting a women of any color,why?cause I got personality,confidance,and am confortable with who i am!

so lets stop speculating about women of color and actually get to meet them on a human level and not a peice of 'exotic' ass and try to understand her daily struggles as a women and who knows she might even think about kissing you.

Im not writing this to bash anyone on this thread i am venting to you my personal fustration with white people who dont comprehend how much they have to be thankful for.

Guest bumdigger

Originally posted by Boogie hands

ever notice how most companies have to versions of one commercial....the white version and the black version??? the white version has rock and roll playing, some peppy white guy narrating the whole thing, not a minority in sight....just good old whitness

the black commercials have some guy who sounds like issac hayes talking over some funk/r&b rythm, ebonics flying left and right (because thats how all black people talk in corporate america)....

id say the worst example of this is mcdonalds....they are so bad its almost racist

white version

"welcome to mcdonalds, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"oh gosh, well thats a super deal!!! ill take it!!!"

black commercial

"welcome to mcdonadls, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"aaaawww shit niggah!!! you know im up on that peice son!!! word!!!"

its funny how you can tell the underlying feelings of our society simply though marketing.....

see me being white, i could take this the wrong way too. do you think i like being portrayed as some stuck up proper guy. no i don't just like a black person wouldn't want to be portrayed as being too "ghetto" or whatever the case may be. but my point is that white people are portrayed wrong just as much as black people in the entertainment and advertisment industry. so it's a lack of middle ground in a way.

i had a good uprising i guess because i look at everyone the same. there is no real differences to me anymore... i used to classify and steriotype when i was like 5 cause i didnt know any better. all these people in the world are so caught up on this race thing, everyone becomes racist you cant escape it. who fucking cares what someone looks like? and if you think about it no matter what skin color we are all pink and squishy inside. :p

I think you are all missing the original question. Why is it okay to have "Black Pride" or "Asian Pride" or "(insert race here) Pride" but not White Pride? I see the same thing. Personally I could care less what color, sex, economic class etc you are, if you are an ass you're an ass. But I do understand the question. Why is "White Pride" automatically associated with KKK and Neo-Nazi racism type shit?

Originally posted by SKOTREL

This is a really ignorant thread....period.I am White, french and Irish to be exact.I have no problem with my skin ciolor in fact i am very thankful for who i am.wanna know why ....

Because we live in america a country built on a european standard of living.If you are white in america and your not crazy and you are homeless, jobless, not doing something with your life your a idiot because you have sqaundered a privledge.See what Im saying is America is Pro white in its social and politcal structure.Dont belive me ask the mother of Diallo a African youth shot forty something times in New York city by four cops for reaching for his wallet.This will never happen to a white person in america.You dont have to worry about growing up in a society that doesnt teach you about your history.see as far ass america is concerned black hiostory only started with slavery, the history of latin peoples only started with the alamoe.Native americans...ohhh you mean the Injins...those darn arrow shooting savages.Phillipinos....hmmm did you know the reason the phillipines is crazy right now is cause americe has a history of fucking the philipines up for along time now.but you never heard about that in school.

If your so unhappy with being white right now, take a moment to think about how it might feel to be of west asian('middle eastern/arab') heritage in the states right now where everyone thinks your are a gun toating suicide bombing savage.The whole country wants to shoot to kill the first west asian person who even smells suspicious!

You will never have to worry about racial profiling on the street late at night or at a airport.

BET is owned by white people you idiots!

the whole media is bent on clowning people of color so, if your a little offended at a couple of white joke on a so called black TV show.well your sensitive ass might want to grow up and get past that.

do me a favor before you start bitching again about your life as a white person and look up a couple things.Look at some photos on this website http://www.journale.com/withoutsanctuary/

look into the tuskeegee experiments, look into cointel( counter intelligenge) and how it effected the black panthers, and AIM American Indian Movement.

Check out the death rate and incarceration rate of black youth in america.

just look....

and if your concern is that you cant get with women of other colors its not because your white its because you got no fucking game!

And thats the truth I have no problem getting a women of any color,why?cause I got personality,confidance,and am confortable with who i am!

so lets stop speculating about women of color and actually get to meet them on a human level and not a peice of 'exotic' ass and try to understand her daily struggles as a women and who knows she might even think about kissing you.

Im not writing this to bash anyone on this thread i am venting to you my personal fustration with white people who dont comprehend how much they have to be thankful for.

Preach on, my white brother!!

Guest willy.wonka

just remember

i am the perfect human......

SKOTREL is the man for that one......

america had to invent the 45magnum to stop little filipinos with sticks...they needed a gun powerful'nuff to take a man off his feet....

ha ha.. the asian pride thing cracks me up

they make fun of people that are more stereotipically asian (i think they're called fobs or some ish)

and act liek a 12 year old, half retarded, stereotypical black.. and then conform to the exact same style, car, etc.

Guest willy.wonka

vanity

its because you're or might be,from the mainland...i hated seeing the asians out there..out there everybody is so segregated.and they do act somewhat bad...my homie is japanese hawaiian and the japs out there wouldnt give him the time of day..half breed....

Originally posted by Vanity

ha ha.. the asian pride thing cracks me up

they make fun of people that are more stereotipically asian (i think they're called fobs or some ish)

and act liek a 12 year old, half retarded, stereotypical black.. and then conform to the exact same style, car, etc.

yea i cannot tell how you much azn pryde pisses me off....it puts a bad face on asians like myself....they diss everyone whos not asian...yet they dye their hair blonde like white peoples.....i got alota friends that are fobs with that attitude...but theyve been my boys since kindergarten and i just deal with it

i have always felt the same way as Skotrel. the one thing i should add is that the philipines were devestated by the spanish before the US got there. the economic/poverty situation in the philipines is due to the US, but the entire erosion and devalue of indigenous culture started from the colonization of the spanish. it is because of the spanish that there is a preference for lighter skin tone among the people, it is the spanish that are responsible for catholicism being an oppressive force against human rights in the philliines. westerners dont understand when they go to third world countries why poverty is so prevalent, or why the standard of living is low. its probably a bold statement, but all this poverty around the world can be traced back to colonization of privilaged societies.

stop bitching about being privilaged. saying "black power" or "asian pride" are statements of encouragements. "white power" suggests keeping one race in control since it is the whites already in control.

stop bitching about being privilaged. saying "black power" or "asian pride" are statements of encouragements. "white power" suggests keeping one race in control since it is the whites already in control.

its not about white power,whites already have power.why do they need what the already have?????

when people of color say______ power it is a form of self inpowerment.whats wrong with that?

we are not the same and thats the beauty of it.so save that color dont matter stuff.In the spirit no it does not, but in the physical world you better believe it does!

its like this the human foot is diffirent than the hand as the hand is diffrent than the ear.they are all parts of ONE body but they are different.No one is better or more special than the other.But if any one is lost the body will suffer great hardship.This is balance,this is true equality the balancing of diffrent elements or cultures.

when politicians talk that we are all the same shit they are saying.you are all our worker bees and ants for the hive.this relationship is parasitic.the true nature of humanty is symbiotic.where diffrent elements or cultures are trading and communicating their diffrences so that we can evolve in something more simple and natural.

thats why we are not the same or from the same place. if we were the same we would all have the same experience and never learn a dam thing.

there are only few real or true white 'thugs' european goverments(including america), the catholic church, and the russian mafia. any thing else is bullshit the Italian 'mafia' has been out of the game for years pushed out by the russians and the asian organizations.

do the math...and thanks for tuning into skot radio!

i'm Mexican American. and it is pretty sad that the first show about real Hispanics (that was not on the "Spanish" chanel) barely came out in 2002( American Family on PBS WED. @7). i've seen plenty of black shows and white and one or two asian shows. but never a hispanic show on a major station( fox abc cbs nbc). so you say there is no white chanels . look again.

Guest Agt. Adopus

Did blacks, asians or hispanics own slaves? No. Whites have always been dominating everything, slaves, the media, the corporations, the fucking gorvernment. And when whites go off at the mouth with all that "white power" shit. There clueless. They have no fucking idea of being opressed. When blacks speak of "black power" they have a point. They have been treated unfair by there country through out there lives and they are sick of being opressed and in the minority.

the black race does not want to be one giant marketing technique. Nor does any race. You have corporations like Sprite owned by whites making ad's using and destroying culture to sell there products. it's fucked up. They use everything they can to make money... When I say they I mean the greedy (usually white) Americans who make profit off of you.

So next time you rich stuck up white kids put on your Fubu realize... Realize that you have no clue, no clue what it is like to be a minority. To be opressed and to be "ghetto". So the white race needs to quit exploiting everything to look good.

BET is the same thing as fucking black face...

Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people. Exploiting people.

Originally posted by Agt. Adopus

Did blacks, asians or hispanics own slaves? No. Whites have always been dominating everything, slaves,

actually there were certain tribes that would capture other black men and women and either use them as temporary slaves or sell them to white traders. Also, some whites were the equivalent to slaves during greek/roman rule.

not trying to justify anything and i do agree with you.

Guest bumdigger
Originally posted by Agt. Adopus

Did blacks, asians or hispanics own slaves?

how do you think the whites got black slaves. they don't teach it much but the black slaves were sold to the white by their own people.

Archived