IT SUCKS TO BE WHITE

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

HEY ALL MY WIGGERS? DOESNT IT KINDA SUCK TO BE WHITE. IF WE DO ANYTHING TO BE PROUD OF OUR SKIN COLOR THEN WHERE AUTOMATACALLY A RACIST. THE CHANELS... BET, SPANISH CHANELS, ASIAN CHANELS. BUT IF YOU HAD WHITE TV CHANEL THERED BE AN UPRISING!!!! WE HAVE TO HAVE ALL ETHNICITIES IN OUR PROGRAMS/COMMERCALS. BUT OTHER RACES JUST HAVE SPICIFICALLY THAT RACE IN THERE SHOWS. WHAT THE HELL. CANT I JUST BE HAPPY TO BE WHITE WITHOUT BEING A RACISIST?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude. i love the spanish channel. there this one crazy show with people singing in weird hats and then the lions comes out of the cave and grabs them if they suck but they get two chances and then the hot lady with the big ass dances adn then the guy changes hats again..........

it's called sabado something.. on the telemundo channel and it makes absolutely no sense.

i think it sucks to be white..but not becuase were called racist for being proud.

i think it sucks to be white becuase black people are cooler.

seriously its hard to thug out while your white

i mean black people rock well in tims and nappy afros. thats class guys.

i wish i was black.

big penis to fuck white women with while yelling 400 years and complaining about welfare....i can see the fun now..

yes i know thats racist. i dont care. i think its funny. its a joke. nigguh!

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ?!?!

i think it sucks to be white..but not becuase were called racist for being proud.

i think it sucks to be white becuase black people are cooler.

seriously its hard to thug out while your white

i mean black people rock well in tims and nappy afros. thats class guys.

i wish i was black.

big penis to fuck white women with while yelling 400 years and complaining about welfare....i can see the fun now..

yes i know thats racist. i dont care. i think its funny. its a joke. nigguh!

hahahahahahha!

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

HEY ALL MY WIGGERS? DOESNT IT KINDA SUCK TO BE WHITE. IF WE DO ANYTHING TO BE PROUD OF OUR SKIN COLOR THEN WHERE AUTOMATACALLY A RACIST. THE CHANELS... BET, SPANISH CHANELS, ASIAN CHANELS. BUT IF YOU HAD WHITE TV CHANEL THERED BE AN UPRISING!!!! WE HAVE TO HAVE ALL ETHNICITIES IN OUR PROGRAMS/COMMERCALS. BUT OTHER RACES JUST HAVE SPICIFICALLY THAT RACE IN THERE SHOWS. WHAT THE HELL. CANT I JUST BE HAPPY TO BE WHITE WITHOUT BEING A RACISIST?

the thing is that those ethnic chanels are made to make fun of those culture for the most part(ex.bet)........if ya didnt get that already get that......

it sorta sucks......i get called whiteboy all the time because i hang out with a primarily non white crowd.....but i get kinda pissed when black people can diss white people in music videos and not be labeled racists, or when asian peeps have sweaters and songs yeling azn pride...got rice..and they wont be labeleed racist...i geuss we have to pay for what those damn confederates did back in the day....o well...deal with it

Guest serpent of the light

i don't care. i mean i wish i were really asian, just being born there doesnt count i guess, because there seems to be a lot of scholarships open to minorities that us white folk don't have. i realize there are probably more white scholarships when i think about it, but whatever.

guilty of being white by minor threat is good when covered by SLAYER.

i garuntee that i am the whitest and skinniest of all white boys...but im only hlaf white....and im proud im half white....and im proud im half asian...and i could care less about people being called racists unless they really are....ive had friends of all skin colors and as long as i know that im not racist and theyre not racist im a-okay...im tired of people pulling the race card on everything. i think slowly serious racist groups will fade out, and instead we will have one gigantic group that just likes to sit around and call each other racist all day long....

im also a half breed...but i take more pride in my asian side.....theres just things about white people that arent to proud to be.....the fact that a majority of those rich, preppy, stuck up, expensive car owning fruits are white......i dont want to have that as my label...as some spoiled white boy

ever notice how most companies have to versions of one commercial....the white version and the black version??? the white version has rock and roll playing, some peppy white guy narrating the whole thing, not a minority in sight....just good old whitness

the black commercials have some guy who sounds like issac hayes talking over some funk/r&b rythm, ebonics flying left and right (because thats how all black people talk in corporate america)....

id say the worst example of this is mcdonalds....they are so bad its almost racist

white version

"welcome to mcdonalds, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"oh gosh, well thats a super deal!!! ill take it!!!"

black commercial

"welcome to mcdonadls, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"aaaawww shit niggah!!! you know im up on that peice son!!! word!!!"

its funny how you can tell the underlying feelings of our society simply though marketing.....

Guest KONFLIKT

ITS NOT THAT I HATE BEING WHIT. ITS JUST THAT I CANT PROCLAIM MY PRIDE FOR BEING WHITE WITHOUT GETTING INTO SOME RACISIST SHIT. IF IT WERE MY WAY WE'D ALL SQUASH THIS RACISTS SHIT CUZ ITS NOT REAL JUST CUZ YOU HAVE A TV SHOW THAT DIDNT HAVE A BLACK CHARCTER OR A GAY CHARCTER OR SHIT LIKE THAT THEN YOUR DISCRIMANATING? WHITE PRIDE-SEE WHAT I MEAN THAT SOUNDS RACISIST.

im white as fuck, and i have no problems getting with ethnic girls whatsoever. ive dated asians, blacks, latinas, fuck you name it, fuck ive dated iranians, actually most of my girlfriends have been asian, but thats a whole other story. im happy with being white. i wouldnt wish to be another colour. im sorry but if you think ladies flock to a guy with a baggy coat and tims, then you better check your head, cause i know i could double whatever hes got while rockin an armani suit and a leather coat. thats pretty standard white folk clothing, ah fuck thsi is stupid, now ive generalized whites to be wearing suits and blacks to be wearing baggy jeans. fuck man i dunno. i have style and no problems with girls and being "cool". we get the german channel here, i watch that on occasion, im also a sucker for japan tv and tv espanol.

Originally posted by regulator

it sorta sucks......i get called whiteboy all the time because i hang out with a primarily non white crowd.....but i get kinda pissed when black people can diss white people in music videos and not be labeled racists, or when asian peeps have sweaters and songs yeling azn pride...got rice..and they wont be labeleed racist...i geuss we have to pay for what those damn confederates did back in the day....o well...deal with it

so very true. its so fucking true and it makes me so mad. you can see whites being stereotyped on black shows as well, or even at awards shows, the blacks make white jokes, and everyone laughs and its not racist at all. but that would be the day when a white guy starts making black jokes. its almost acceptable for this now a days.

what I dont get is the need to assert my "whiteness". The "Asian Pride" thing (to use as an example for cultural minorities) is a result of having a distinct culture that is in conflict with your immediate surroundings. The large majority of north america (in population, and moreso in culture) is white, so "white culture" is so pervasive and so dominant that nobody thinks of it as culture really.

I feel no need to assert my "whiteness" because its all around me. If I was living in china I'm sure I would be going to ex-patriate hangouts and buying the globe (canadian newspaper) and trying to get american TV and keep up on things, because the dominant culture would be much different, and I'd feel a need to connect with my culture. Get what I'm saying?

why do you feel the need to celebrate your whiteness? thats not a shot at you, I'm just curious....

Originally posted by ese

If I was living in china I'm sure I would be going to ex-patriate hangouts and buying the globe (canadian newspaper) and trying to get american TV and keep up on things, because the dominant culture would be much different, and I'd feel a need to connect with my culture. Get what I'm saying?

:lol: thats why i come to 12oz, to remember my american roots makes me feel right at home.

Don't call me white

The connotations wearing my nerves thin

Could it be semantics generating the mess we're in?

I understand that language breeds stereotype

But what's the explanation for the malice, for the spite?

Don't call me white

I wasn't brought here, I was born

Circumsized, categorized, allegiance sworn

Does this mean I have to take such shit

For being fairskinned? No!

I ain't a part of no conspiracy, I'm just you're average Joe

Don't call me white

Represents everything I hate

The soap shoved in the mouth to cleanse the mind

The vast majority of sheep

A buttoned collar, starched and bleached

Constricting veins, the blood flow to the brain slows