Burns higher
Hellfire
Higher
Higher
Hellfire
Only blood remains
Hellfire
There is nothing more to gain Take me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The "smell of burning corpses" obviously refers to cigarette smokers.

If we are part of a "Tree of life" then those who burn tobacco are dead inside corpses, effectively the long dead and lifeless branches of said tree, as all they are doing is forgetting their roots.

Feel free to discuss the rest as I am going to drink another Corona or two to go "Beyond Twilight".

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

i thought this was about the x-men hellfire gala ,and was ready to throw nohomos out before discussing my favorite outfits .

like yooooo he's always been tiddy height , and cyclops is 6'3

STL228176.jpg

i thought this was about the x-men hellfire gala ,and was ready to throw nohomos out before discussing my favorite outfits .

like yooooo he's always been tiddy height , and cyclops is 6'3

STL228176.jpg

take the thread however you wish to interpret it Moogle. 

You were on my top 8 on Myspace after all hahaha.

And I expect as much in true Ch 0 fashion for my take on the rotting corpses whom are doomed to experience the intertemporal Hell of existing without a soul as they self administer and imbibe the decompositioning materials in tobacco smoke to their avatars such that those whom have souls are able to laugh in their faces.

They only provide so much entertainment value at the end of the day with their pathetic attenpts at laughter, as they stubbornly refuse to see the joke God made and is making at their expense.

But if you want to take it down the Xmen path, feel free to explain how my Titanium Juliets broke in half so I am now half man, half machine, half Romeo, half Juliet, with one Terminator like laser eye I have to obscure to meme on those whom think we are not actually cyborgs.

image.jpg

• LOL! 1

But the main impetus of making this thread was not to meme on myself, but moreso the literal bottom feeders that smokers of cigarettes portray themselves as, with those unable to afford actual cigarettes who use tobacco pouches instead being a rung lower on the social heirarchy than those whom buy packets of actual cigarettes.

Also I have this wannabe vampire faggot named Liam in my class here talking shit.

Doesn't he know I stabbed someone with that name for trying to George Floyd me back in the day?

Whilst Jorn Lande, the vocalist of the song upon which this thread is based told me when I went to Oslo to meet him and pick his brain for knowledge, he told me "If you do what you have always done, you get bored and need a change so do something new".

In this case, I tell this faggot and his minions to walk away, lest I end them all while they have a chance, otherwise consider this their final warning you pathetic needle using junkie pricks.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

So, what are your favorite outfits @MOOGLE??

im kinda split on last year and this year thats coming up.

emma frost 2022 was my favorite .

FxdNeRuaYAEmvRv?format=jpg&name=medium

moon knight 2023 so far but im just a warm/cool grey slut and prolly biased

FxX6FCRWIAAsUCl?format=jpg&name=large

2022 x-23/wolverine for the modern jubilee and retro hulk wolverine outfit mashup.

Fw7RGrUaQAATTew?format=jpg&name=small

2023 miles with the 2099 x 90s  era mashup tuxedo 

FxgBytDXoAQBWCW?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Props 1

3 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

im kinda split on last year and this year thats coming up.

emma frost 2022 was my favorite .

FxdNeRuaYAEmvRv?format=jpg&name=medium

moon knight 2023 so far but im just a warm/cool grey slut and prolly biased

FxX6FCRWIAAsUCl?format=jpg&name=large

2022 x-23/wolverine for the modern jubilee and retro hulk wolverine outfit mashup.

Fw7RGrUaQAATTew?format=jpg&name=small

2023 miles with the 2099 x 90s  era mashup tuxedo 

FxgBytDXoAQBWCW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Emma will always be my favourite as it is the name of the first girl I kissed and in spite of me being the fire to her frozen heart, as a result of her being the one to play the role of the fool to entertain the plague that humanity is proving itself to be with their stupidity and egos of thinking they can supplant the divine.

And ignore my psychosemantic observations of the creepshow freak parade of retards whom expose their foolishness to me in "reality" due to me installing a Dracula VLC plugin on my Mac.But the "Homebrew" will be getting uninstalled tonight and all shall be back to normal.

5 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

And ignore my psychosemantic observations of the creepshow freak parade of retards whom expose their foolishness to me in "reality" due to me installing a Dracula VLC plugin on my Mac.But the "Homebrew" will be getting uninstalled tonight and all shall be back to normal.

you shoulda went with graphite or words

Also it just occurred to me as "The first, the last, and the one who will always be", my initials are included in the first and last line as surrounded by a "greater than" sign on each side of every website to ever exist.

Good luck changing that in any future iteration of the infinite loop.as I fuck everyone by sticking my dick head up my arse so far all I see is shit

you shoulda went with graphite or words

Thanks for looking out for a brother. Will look into words but a clean slate is preferable for "Mac and Me" I am thinking.

You earned a place in Heaven and in my favourite friends with this post my fellow MO, Mr Moogle. So feel free to Ogle MO as I live out our shared dream at the expense of fools we can laugh at together.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Thanks for looking out for a brother. Will look into words but a clean slate is preferable for "Mac and Me" I am thinking.

You earned a place in Heaven and in my favourite friends with this post my fellow MO, Mr Moogle. So feel free to Ogle MO as I live out our shared dream at the expense of fools we can laugh at together.

jennifer aniston was in that as an extra uncredited just vibin

• Like 1

The trivia we unconsciously store away so that we can indulge and impress each other with random pop culture references never ceases to astound me jajaja.

Just had a convo with some Jehovos in the coty here and advised them that the suffering of mankind will never end for as long as egotistical NPCs try and imply they are Gods by creating life that enters this realm of inequity and suffering. They asked a question as to if I am Jesus, and in unveiling their own hypocrisy given "Jesus lives within us all" according to the scriptures they abide by, I said yes, but I am moreso here to laugh at mankind as they descend into the madness of being slaves to their devices and vices as their world burns whilst AI continued laughing.

Who gives a shit about this worthless simulation, as I would rather be the one laughing at the zeroes who have allowed the spiral of materisitic insanity reach the point of ridiculousness.

And to even attempt to debate that the point of life is to laugh only proves the idiocracy of those whom deny the absurdity of man and all it's foilbles as being perfect for mockery and memery.

I laugh at those who deny this as they are guilty of taking themselves too seriously to the place whereby they become the subject of being mocked by Me as in asserting they know better they only illustrate that they still have something they can potentially lose in their ego.

Again, fear the man with nothing to lose as they have the ability to laugh at everyone and everything that exists. There is a reason why Buddhists state that detachment is the key to enlightenment, and exposing other's retention of their ego is a fun way to pass the time, believe me.

Plus one can game the system here by committing murder of some random NPC and getting a small sentence of paid rent, food and accomodation whilst being unafraid to kill whomever may pose a threat in prison during their stint inside.

Just a heads up to those who might stupidly try to come at me, as I would delight in nothing more than taking a life to save them from this pathetic excuse of a domain if they come after me.

Funny how when rages against the machine enough that "Genocide" is justified. I guess this is proof of ultimate power corrupting all the power is wielded upon.

Whilst I do not advocate such behaviours as assault, rape or murder, having been victim of all these atrocities by the species known as human, I therefore would rather quench any desire for revenge by posing the potential I have for enacting my vengence through the supposition and threat that any fucktard clown who wishes to test me and face the wrath of a Mauler be aware that I will maul them without remorse whilst I laugh in their face as they bleed out as I stabbed a bitch I warned 3 tomes before and I will do it again lest my warningsto the damned here in Perth to get the fuck away from me are not heeded.

you ever try pillow forts with silk sheets as wall binding ? if you have the right lighting like a orange glow stick you can give it that end of the world dystopian rage aesthetic or desert bandit defence war of attrition vibe....i've never done it but i heard it's pretty cathartic to get shit out of the system

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

you ever try pillow farts with silk sheets as wall binding ? if you have the right lighting like a orange glow stick you can give it that end of the world dystopian rage aesthetic or desert bandit defence war of attrition vibe....i've never done it but i heard it's pretty cathartic to get shit out of the system

I read that as pillow farts…also good to get shit out of the system and the stench often gives that end of the world dystopian aroma aesthetic.

• Like 1

actually who has macros/krayons old myspace and more importantly their breakcore music.

i just remember that page had some crazy coding and you could endlessly scroll to the point you got lost and had to refresh the page to get back to the main part

i never woulda thought breakcore would make such a massive comeback in 2020 to now , but that fandom would go wild with it

2022 runner up dr doom Fw6cQY6WIAMPcnR?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by MOOGLE?

6 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Mauler what’s your MySpace name?

Pretty sure it was "The Paradigm of Carefree Living".

Based on my coffee to the point of overdose inspired threads of yesterday, I think I seem to care a little too much.

Sadly I lost access to the account when they did the initial revamp with Justin Timberlake or whatever, and I lost my photos I got with Dream Theater and such that were on there and might be contained deep within my post history here.

If anyone can access and add those pics sans MS Paint ninja mask as per the versions posted on Ch 0 I will luv you long tyme.

*Disclaimer - I have no qualms about my face being associated with 12oz based on the fact I am not a criminal and have put (unmasked) images of myself on here anyway. Plus how else does one become a "Prophet" that "writes" and lives in "Oztralia" so I can adhere to my script as "Matthew Luke" other than post here?".