Just another Dick in the Stimulation.... It's Weenie time! (COCK)

Deine Mudder

As a warning, this cock is long but has been a LONG time in the making.This is what happens when you are an Analyst by profession and can interpret and understand the true purpose of "Dick Analytics" in that technology is here and it has fucked me in the arse so hard that I swear I speak Hindi these days as my "Hind Eye" seems to have wrapped it's way around my cock and balls as a result of attempting to emancipate myself from the dick fucked needle using junkie scum I can't seem to escape from having to dick with in my day to day life.

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

As a warning, this cock is long but has been a LONG time in the making.This is what happens when you are an Analyst by profession and can interpret and understand the true purpose of "Dick Analytics" in that technology is here and it has fucked me in the arse so hard that I swear I speak Hindi these days as my "Hind Eye" seems to have wrapped it's way around my cock and balls as a result of attempting to emancipate myself from the dick fucked needle using junkie scum I can't seem to escape from having to dick with in my day to day life.

BE488B44-13A5-4BC8-9B7D-3DCB60D2275B.gif

LOL

It seems Ch 0 never seems to disappoint with the mockery but as one born in the year of the Rooster according to the Chinese zodiac, what can I say but I am a 5'9" walking talking "cock".

So take from this what you will, as after all if life is a joke then I am the one telling it to myself.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1