Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Looks like they're going to run Kamala, I keep seeing Kamala based videos and promotions, no announcement yet.

There's a leaked video of Trump saying it's going to be her.

oh yeah, that makes total sense since she is second in command. I actually totally forgot she even existed or was vice president.

I was hoping slick dick Newsome would get a shot. That will probably be next cycle.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Honestly not sure who's worse, all I know is we're fucked. RFK Junior starting to look good enough to get past that voice problem. 

Lol. The fool with the brain worm from eating BBQ dog? 

You're right, though. Ol brain worm is the better bet.

• Truth 1

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Lol. The fool with the brain worm from eating BBQ dog? 

You're right, though. Ol brain worm is the better bet.

My Twitter feed a couple of days ago was full of leftish leaning libertarians justifying RFK eating a dog like "I'd eat a dog if I was in _____ country" like shut the fuck up bro. I don't think it's a deal breaker but at the same time, that's the type of shit that would always make me look at you sideways. Weird because I cut Asians an instant pass for it, even rich Asian countries like Japan. I came close by eating whale there. White people though, there's no free pass for eating dog meat. It must suck being white.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mercerwhite people aren't even giving white people passes anymore. Unless you're really really about that white shit, in which case you don't want that pass anyway. 

Just once I'd like to drop a soft "a" instead of an "er" on the end of the word cracker, but I can't even get a pass being half white.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Just once I'd like to drop a soft "a" instead of an "er" on the end of the word cracker, but I can't even get a pass being half white.

cracka ass cracker

best of both worlds

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

On 7/3/2024 at 5:30 PM, ndv said:

I figured as much, really.  On the contrary I believe he is just putting up a staged fight so it will look as if he still has some type of character and self independence.

I appreciate the article, but I want to know your thoughts.  I am certain yours are more educated and diverse than some publisher. 

Honestly don’t give much of a shit because the Democratic party isn’t going to do anything. They’re running the same old song and dance of returning to “normalcy” and “decency”.. blah blah blah. 

The conservative-right in America is making moves. Getting judges appointed, getting laws passed in their ideological favor, the street politics have been growing and training..

They’re pushing for change and getting it, the Democratic party is concerned with maintaining status quo.

Either way it seems we’re only being pushed further into a authoritarian state.

Fuck em both. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Can someone confirm, was trump shot or injured during an attempt?

I don’t know, the vid shows he grabs his neck/face area as a reaction right after you hear the sound pop off.

Maybe he was grabbing his ear piece though to better hear them tell him to get down…?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

That is definitely an assassination attempt.  2 shots!?  Sus

Don’t look like anything happened. Very strange to see how they react in that situation and get him to safety. I would have thought the would come out with bullet proof shields and form a barrier around him and walk out to an armored car. That all seemed messy and surprised they didn’t all trip over each other and roll down the stairs.

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Don’t look like anything happened. Very strange to see how they react in that situation and get him to safety. I would have thought the would come out with bullet proof shields and form a barrier around him and walk out to an armored car. That all seemed messy and surprised they didn’t all trip over each other and roll down the stairs.

They train for this stuff, practice runs. 

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

This will be the guy who gets to funnel federal tax dollars to corporations he favors, and freely commit war crimes for the next 4 years. 

Isn't this every president?

• Truth 1