Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Rip Trevor. This is really god damn funny. When I lived up in Richmond, I was hanging out with this dudes sister. Her and one of her homies were joking around about a new invention they were gonna come out with called the jack rag. It was a rag with a hole in it so you could give easy clean handjobs. Her brother must have borrowed that idea for this skit. Never saw this before. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

48 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@mr.yuck are you saying you know the dude in the video?

I'm not sure if I ever met him in person. It's possible I may have bumped into him at a party or something. This would all have been at the very jump off of their career. The girl I was dating at the time met him and his crew through his sister so it's possible. He passed away a couple years ago. 

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1

Yo, the audacity in to that.  Bwahahahahaha!!

On another note, my auto insurance has gone up another reasons for the increase is inflation, car values, and deaths.  

Bwahahaha, deaths!? Shouldn't our insurance be going down?  I mean if death is wiping out stupid drivers then that's less stupidity to insure, rates should be going down. 

• Truth 1