anyone else watching MOON KNIGHT?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm waiting for the whole season to come out.

All the other recent Disney marvel shows started strong and kinda dropped the ball at the end save for Loki , but I'm hyped.

Moon knight as a comic is pretty wild though so they have a lot to pull from the comics.

Moon knight : the bottom is up there with some of the well known daredevil and punisher arcs.

The whole comic book accurate to live action doesn't really work that well with some shit especially marvel cause they still don't have all the marvel comics rights to a lot of characters.

Most of the X-Men films where hot garbage cause the went too far off the comics , cloak and dagger was solid as fuck along with legion though.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 3:46 PM, mr.yuck said:

What is it about?

It’s marvel shit. A character I don’t know much about but have been aware of. 

What I’ve gathered so far, it’s a guy who is possessed by an Egyptian god of the moon. And being possessed by the moon god gives him powers. But here’s the twist so far, the dude has multiple personalities that are fighting to be the one in charge of his body. And whichever personality is in control of his body at that time gets different powers / suit from the Egyptian god? So far pretty dope. 

CC215131-1047-4BF5-99C7-7B336CF2528D.jpeg

4F117CF9-8452-4931-AF96-0CBB27A2A93F.jpeg

2DB6733E-E087-40FF-BB32-4B00573760C6.jpeg

FF82AF4E-06E4-4678-85AE-BC1FB4014A54.jpeg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1