Fox News Contributors Resign Over Tucker Carlson Propaganda

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno man. I think tucker is victim to greed like many involved in the entire fiasco. I don't think he controls much on his show. 

people have called for him to resign from fox if it's all about truth and not the money. I like tucker but he's definitely assisted in memory holing plenty of recent stories. Lying by omission basically is what it's called in court. 

unfortunately the media is not under oath. I'd expect a lot better behavior from all of them if they were. That's also assuming that truth and honesty even matters to anyone anymore. 

16 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I dunno man. I think tucker is victim to greed like many involved in the entire fiasco. I don't think he controls much on his show. 

people have called for him to resign from fox if it's all about truth and not the money.

Huh?

So is he a victim of someone else’s narrative, or is it the truth? 

If he’s a victim of greed and doesn’t control his own show, then he’s a sell out and can’t be trusted to be honest because he’ll say anything for money. 

FOX themselves have had to say that his show isn’t factual, that it’s opinionated nonsense, because of the ridiculous shit he claims. He is an absolute clown. He is the Rachel Maddow of the right MSM. 

Disney owns fox. I think China has major stake hold in Disney. They control the narrative on fox (and most all of the others as well). 

Tucker hasn't quit fox because the money is too good. I think a good deal of what's said is truthful but I don't like the lying by omission thing I described above. It's dishonest. 

On 11/24/2021 at 9:47 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

Disney owns fox. I think China has major stake hold in Disney. They control the narrative on fox (and most all of the others as well). 

Tucker hasn't quit fox because the money is too good. I think a good deal of what's said is truthful but I don't like the lying by omission thing I described above. It's dishonest. 

disney doesn't own fox news, they own 21st century fox. look it up; they're effectively two different worlds.

"cough..... look it up bruh joogle that shit...."

according to my internet machine here:

"On November 4, 2021, Disney announced that they would rebrand the remaining feeds of Fox Sports Latin America to ESPN 4 on December 1, 2021 with the exception of Mexico due to Disney selling Fox Sports Mexico to Grupo Multimedia Lauman.[140][141]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acquisition_of_21st_Century_Fox_by_Disney#Aftermath_(March_2019–present)

Naw fuck wikipedia you know anyone can edit stuff there, fake news.

You got psy op'd.