I went to rural Florida and took some pictures

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
26 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Yeah man! I was impressed. Emptying the ash must be a bitch though! Maybe they just tow it around with the lids off and let it blow out on the highway? Lol

Leave those little vents open and hit the highway, emptying ashes the fly way, but it's got to be a better way.

• LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, Mercer said:

This photo is confusing, the pool deck is getting rained on, but it looks like the pool is located in a greenhouse, and the glass panels have water beading up on them.

No glass, just window screens to keep the critters out. I think it’s called a Florida room. I’m surprised they aren’t more common because it’s seems like a great way to keep out leaves too. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

They are called Lanai’s. I really like Florida’s vibe. Have been traveling there since I was a little kid. Poor swamp towns give off a creepy feel but in a different way than poor mountain towns. This has inspired me to do some more exploring off the beaten path next time I head out to Florida.

• Like 1
  • Props 2