💉💉💉💉💉💉Dr. Richard Fleming: Pfizer Vaccine Causes Blood Clots Under Microscope

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, metronome said:

Rumble.  Looks reputable.

what amazes me is the fact that you will shop for clothes at Walmart and use Amazon to fill your house with junk but when it comes to online news you're a pearl clutcher for reputable. 

any chance the fraud allegations are a smear campaign perpetrated by the dick sucking cnn watching lefties?

10 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

what amazes me is the fact that you will shop for clothes at Walmart and use Amazon to fill your house with junk but when it comes to online news you're a pearl clutcher for reputable. 

any chance the fraud allegations are a smear campaign perpetrated by the dick sucking cnn watching lefties?

This is a hilarious amount of conclusions to jump to from my comment saying grifters gonna grift. 

Do I trust Fleming's analysis?  Nope.  Do I trust Kanekoa The Great?  Also nope.  This instantly means I'm a dick sucking cnn watching lefty I suppose. 

At least this Andrew Huff MD looks fairly reputable, but the thing he's talking about has nothing to do with your OP.  

Edited by metronome

The normies are just becoming more removed from the reality that is going on so I can see how you'd think things sound crazy. You've been conditioned and programmed to think so. 

my guess is you also use the word and are familiar with the non existent group you guys are calling qanon. 

I think they're grasping for dollars while simultaneously trying to depopulate. I have the same medical degree bill gates has and he has spoken for depopulation before. He is heavily tied to the vax efforts. 

Im not getting into all that crazy micro chip mind control with computers jazz. I'm just talking about people with influence doing things that are not good for our culture.