The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

@fat ralphyto clarify, it is because of individual players on the team that I like and not the franchise.

I was hoping for a Mets vs Yankees WS with the Mets taking it.

That game 1 was dope though….walk off grand slam in the 10th to win it.

zsounds interesting but given the software installed on my hardware sees war as My only entertain-men-t and i lack the time and energy and money to go watch 9 or 10 innings of baseball this puppet is thinking the project is a failure I would rather seek to abort via any means necessary than deall with anymore hooks being impaled into My shoulders Kabal style so I can be abused by nefarious actors and im deadly serious as i am tired of being tied to this shitty gamerendering engine as suicide is the one permanent escape from having my fingerprints lifted from anything i touch physically so fuckheads can use my id to screw reality and pass SHA encryption algorithms to access my crypto wallet so they can live unless i end their ability to exist beyond the current expiry dates of security certificates i authored and authorised given a fresh set of prints and biometric details and logins is dependent upon my survival.

it pays to be the one who can call the others out on their betrayal of trust for trying to make life and existence itself a joke whilst i seriously seek to impart value to it as opposed to saying permanent death is greater than slavery.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, LUGR said:

I heard the story on a YouTube video and don’t remember which one….but, looks like this is the same story the video was referencing.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donations-scam-elderly-democrats-republicans-b2633686.html

That's messed up.  Then society and government questions why people like Timothy McVeigh do the things they do for example.

16 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR no need to  your views bruh, I still got love for you.

But for the record Fuck the Dodgers!

We might need to get @SukiSukiNow in here to referee.

Wild call fam haha

Living right by Dodger stadium, you best believe the noise coming from my house is let’s go Yankees!!! Let’s go anyone but the doyers! 
#sfgiantsporvida

• Truth 1

Speaking of SF it seems like My city is as unaffordable as those in Silly Con valley are as proven on the front page of todays paper.

When shall the madness and greed end? 

That is right it wont as people are submissives to bank mortgages and the system and are afraid of a paradigm shift towards a Utopia as i envisage such that I am attacked for breaking their glass bubbles.

No wonder Cloud9 smokeshops multiply like MogWAi that get water on them as people seek to escape by any means necessary

image.jpg

Maybe I should get back into Banking and wipe My conscience of any guilt for making those who need McMansions and their massive mortgages debt slaves whilst I profit?

I mean I have used the CHESS system the RBA uses to get money, I mean binary electricall impulses they manipulate the byte data packets on harddrives as they connect to the HOST system as I sent hundreds of millions at least in My former life and a mill a year wouldnt be enough to keep Me quiet of the pathetic plight of the common humans.

image.jpg