Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by siloette+Sep 5 2005, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (siloette - Sep 5 2005, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Eggsalad Sandwich@Sep 5 2005, 05:05 AM

about time something worth lookin at in here

Got to love Retna's sexy ladies :love2:

[/b]

Is she a writer?? Who did the artwork??

stop quoting photos directly above your post

Originally posted by cheerleader+Sep 4 2005, 08:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Sep 4 2005, 08:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daleyblaster@Aug 31 2005, 01:25 AM

SEKT AND KUTA IF YOU COME ON HERE CAN YOU PM ME PLEASE! ITS VERY IMPORTANT.....OR IF ANYONE THAT KNOWS EITHER OF THEM.TELL THEM TO P.M ME PLEASE.....

no, they wont go out with you

[/b]

:haha:

as a female into the whole graf scene (although i dont get up much and whether u guys see that as being toy its completely irrelevent anyway) i am all for graffiti whether done by male or female. Just reading the posts on this board its easy to see alot of you males are sexist, not all just some.

girls dont want to be judged by there gender they want to be aknowledged for their style and abilities. I myself dont think id ever go out with a writer based on the stories ive heard about "Chicks geting their boys to chuck pieces up for them and sleeping around to get up" There's no way in hell id ever do. i know that but i wouldnt want to give writers any reason to think that.

another thing that makes it difficult for girls to write is the fact graffiti is very male dominated and sometimes make it hard for upcoming female writers by making them feel they shouldnt be doing it cause they are female.

Girls need to be strong and earn respect from u i know but its hard to enough to go for a piece or chuck up some tags late at night when there's bogans and "scary people" around who would treat you less than johnny howard.

sorry to harp on about this its just a point i feel strongly about and ive just woken up after a big night so this is just all flowing in my head :yuck:

anyone with an opinion chuck up a reply id be more than willing to have a discussion about it

Archived