Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by janell@Sep 15 2005, 12:25 PM

all the flixs on this pg except fly lady tribe and that last jerk sucks. wow some girls just suck at graff.

hahaha lmao

i cant believe you of all people say this. look at your shit, its fuckin wack. i mean come on, be real even your canvases are weak. need i remind you what you paintings look like?

096rikusekt8db.jpg

10719437jj.jpg

what the fuck is that? dried seaweed?

:yuck: :yuck: :shook: :yuck: :yuck: :shook: :yuck: :yuck: :king:

Originally posted by symbols@Sep 16 2005, 01:32 PM

wow

grafhoes.com

that's fucking hilarious.

reaching all new lows ladies, on your knees in a gravel pit

those idiots probably aren't even getting paid.

Not getting paid....? Thats great... I guess you have no idea on how many people out there cant get laid an will pay an arm an a leg to look at girls they will never have a chance with! Come on.....!

yeah, and those bitches prolly still aren't getting shit out of this except their faces plastered all over a message board in front of some shitty graffiti.

... if they ARE getting paid, good for them that's a great way for a dumb girl to pay the bills.

come on...thier faces! hahaa

Originally posted by Future Droid@Sep 16 2005, 03:16 PM

whats up with the MI on the bread box?

there's already an established MI.........

Ya, that was in the yard. They take pictures by all the graffiti..... There was another MI in the yard the day before that! I saw it in there when grabbin flicks of all the steel!

Originally posted by tampons_rock+Sep 16 2005, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tampons_rock - Sep 16 2005, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-janell@Sep 15 2005, 12:25 PM

all the flixs on this pg except fly lady tribe and that last jerk sucks. wow some girls just suck at graff.

hahaha lmao

i cant believe you of all people say this.

10719437jj.jpg

[/b]

Just because you suck does not mean I do!!!! Run your mouth some more it just builds me up every one has a right to there opinion. I'm out riku

bump BMT bump MI double bumps 4 MI .

Originally posted by tampons_rock+Sep 16 2005, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tampons_rock - Sep 16 2005, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-janell@Sep 15 2005, 12:25 PM

hahaha lmao

i cant believe you of all people say this. look at your shit, its fuckin wack. i mean come on, be real even your canvases are weak. need i remind you what you paintings look like?

096rikusekt8db.jpg

10719437jj.jpg

[/b]

hehehehehe

dried seaweed

thats funny

:king:

[

UMM YA FIRST OFF IM SEKT AND IM FROM DETROIT AND IM A DUDE IM NOT THE ONE FROM JAPAN

,AND I JUST PAINT WITH RIKU SO WHATEVER

GET KRUNK ON KRACK ASAP

so you only paint with toys....do you E-bomb as much as she used to before too many people complained? riku straight up queened this thread son ...word bon!

word bon yo whatever i e-bombed your mom with my cock :love2: , hoe

fuck you

"do you only paint with toys "fuck you i paint with down to earth kool people which there aint to many around

so dont you got somewhere else to go hate on ,its fucks like you that fuck our fucked up world up more

sektone detroit ..nickel :king:

Archived