Graff Girls

K-Rock

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Sep 29 2005, 03:47 PM

Find new names. Ghost and Hi-5 are taken.

No, seriously though.... stop writing that.

they just sucked em off for the names...i acutally fuckin wasted my time and went to that bitch's myspace thing, 5'1"...lesbian...17yrs old..highschool....she'd get out of shit with the law...drop that jaw bitch..i'd stick it her way

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by I KEEEL U MAAN!@Sep 28 2005, 02:24 AM

The most beautifulest thing in this world, with the second most beautifulest thing in this world on there bodies... How i praise thee...

:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

DAMN!! THIS BITCH BE BANGING!! :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

come on yall, you know when a girl first blows up on the scene they have to paint with everyone, jock everyone, fuck some of them, make myspace accounts and post all their shit so toys can leave comments about how tight is just so they might have a chance to get laid. There are some true girls out there doing graffiti, but most of you girls just found something you can do and get totally jocked for, it's not your graffiti, it's cause you look good to fuck and every dork writer's dream is to hook up with you. If it's not graf it's something else, fuck it, get that attention ladies. Now I aint saying she a fame digger, but she aint fuckin with no toy nigga..

:haha: :haha: :haha: word

come on yall, you know when a girl first blows up on the scene they have to paint with everyone, jock everyone, fuck some of them, make myspace accounts and post all their shit so toys can leave comments about how tight is just so they might have a chance to get laid. There are some true girls out there doing graffiti, but most of you girls just found something you can do and get totally jocked for, it's not your graffiti, it's cause you look good to fuck and every dork writer's dream is to hook up with you. If it's not graf it's something else, fuck it, get that attention ladies. Now I aint saying she a fame digger, but she aint fuckin with no toy nigga..

[/quote

Originally posted by GucciHoochie@Sep 30 2005, 09:22 PM

i agree....and i like that last line.... :king:

honestly.. some of these girls are better than some guys

but gucci has a good point.. although its the other way around sometimes too.. my homegirl started hittin up, cause she's lookin for fun mediums.. though she's good at graf, its not her main thing...all the guys wanted to paint with her, get to know her and bone her.

its the same way everybody was jockin whats her name... ummfuck whats her name?! TRIBE!

DUDE, that girl was lookin nasty compared to some of the diamonds i've seen. but she posed in front of her burners, showed up on the front of a mag... people were jockin like she was the hottest chick in the world.

i guess shits strange.. big up to all them chicks

shoots

that pic was a joke. so take it how y'all want. i dont care bout no cops trying to find me on the internet. & i dont care bout any female writers tryin clown online above all. So ya'll can push all the shit about someone yall DONT know & I will just keep doing my thing all the way out here. World Peace Out you beezies. :clown2: 'd

Guest The Boss

90% of girl writers do that shit for attention and to get laid. if you have had sex with more than one or two graffiti writers or have been writing for less than 2 years youre a toy, unless otherwise notified. tribe has done lots of REAL graffiti. 17 claw and so on and so on have done real graffiti in real cities. but most of these other new girls only get any attention because they are a girl. shit is fucking pathetic and is part of the reason graffiti is fucked. stop fucking for respect and earn yours. gotta agree with gucci on this one...

Originally posted by NightOwl@Oct 1 2005, 07:56 AM

honestly.. some of these girls are better than some guys

but gucci has a good point.. although its the other way around sometimes too.. my homegirl started hittin up, cause she's lookin for fun mediums.. though she's good at graf, its not her main thing...all the guys wanted to paint with her, get to know her and bone her.

its the same way everybody was jockin whats her name... ummfuck whats her name?! TRIBE!

DUDE, that girl was lookin nasty compared to some of the diamonds i've seen. but she posed in front of her burners, showed up on the front of a mag... people were jockin like she was the hottest chick in the world.

i guess shits strange.. big up to all them chicks

shoots

word

Archived