Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly@Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM

slammer11tx.png

that's one sunburned bitch

Yeah, brilliant observation, bitch!

You think this thread/site is here so u jack asses can sit around and wait for some

"bitch" to throw up her heart and soul just so u can talk about her titties and her fuckin sunburn?

That burn comes from paintin in the sun all day,

not sittin around talkin shit like a bunch of closed-minded Archie Bunkers.

12oz is for writers. PERIOD!

It don't matter if they're male or female, give respect to those who pay respect to the art,

or you don't even know what graff's about.

Originally posted by NFD@Oct 6 2005, 05:06 PM

word of advice, before you try making a point maybe you shouldn't use a bright color that you have to highlite to read and a big gay ass font.

Funny, I can read it just fine.

And THIS is gay ass font.

Thanx though, I'll keep that in mind.

Originally posted by David Dinkins@Oct 6 2005, 08:54 PM

Hahaha that bitch said "throw up her heart and soul" . You got yourself a busted ass heart and soul. If you cook as bad as you write I feel bad for your future husband!

Ya know, U just keep provin how simple u really are.

OOOH, if I cook as bad as I write. Bwahaha!

Good one, dude, you really gave me something to think about.

I'm gonna give up painting and focus on learning to cook for my future husband.

You're a fkn douche.

Stop hatin, it's just art, ASSHOLE!!!

Originally posted by shock5+Oct 7 2005, 06:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shock5 - Oct 7 2005, 06:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NFD@Oct 6 2005, 05:06 PM

word of advice, before you try making a point maybe you shouldn't use a bright color that you have to highlite to read and a big gay ass font.

Funny, I can read it just fine.

And THIS is gay ass font.

Thanx though, I'll keep that in mind.

[/b]

hahaha....ever heard the cliche, everyone's a critic. its the fucking internet, deal with it. this is a far stretch from reality, so stop caring what eryone online says. it's such a petty thing to defend yourself over the internet and hover over the responses and defend e erything...let your pieces speak for you haha...its not like a can can tell if the person holding its got a dick or not...10 sloppy vag points

hahaha....ever heard the cliche, everyone's a critic. its the fucking internet, deal with it. this is a far stretch from reality, so stop caring what eryone online says. it's such a petty thing to defend yourself over the internet and hover over the responses and defend e erything...let your pieces speak for you haha...its not like a can can tell if the person holding its got a dick or not...10 sloppy vag points

Yeah, you're right, man.

It's just easy to get pissed off when you're doin what u love and there's bored ass fools just waitin to talk shit about the next "bitch" who gets up.

I could really give a shit what some faceless username has to say about my art. Or anybody else for that matter, I don't paint for anyone but me.

If they wanna critique it, that's more than cool. That's how u learn right?

That doesn't make me wanna hurt them any less when they're obviously just looking for reasons to insult me. All while hiding behind a fkn keyboard too.

WEAK!!

Well, thanx for the tips. (Even though u were just talkin shit too.) I'll take the vag points.

Piece.

ugh.

the art world, graffiti or not, is full of harsh critics

getting your panties bunched and arguing also won't change anything..

..except this thread, which looks dumber and weaker and lamer with every chick who posts her shit, only to get dissed, and then comes back to whine about it.

because in graffiti, it's a good general rule that

YOU SUCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

you won't get critique

if you are looking for that

go to ART SCHOOL.

taking extra points for being female won't make you any better either

it's good to own up to the fact that you are horrible

and use that as motivation to practive, which will make you improve.

symbols with the correctness.

Honestly most of this shit is wack though, it's like making a thread dedicated to 13 year olds and then having just those 13 year olds' post.

i understand the novelty of a woman writer. however as a whole not a lot hold up. there's a select few but not a lot.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Oct 7 2005, 05:34 PM

symbols with the correctness.

Honestly most of this shit is wack though, it's like making a thread dedicated to 13 year olds and then having just those 13 year olds' post.

i understand the novelty of a woman writer. however as a whole not a lot hold up. there's a select few but not a lot.

CUNT

Archived