Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit, i think i might start an obey the pussy crew!! haha. i said it one night all drunk to my bf really loud in the tenderloin (i love the echo sounds) and i told a couple of people on myspace about it and its all blowing up now (my friend vita bella created an Obey the Pussy crew myspace group)! i've even created some OTP pieces but it was just all in good jokes....OTP tee shirts are in the making. get 'em while they're hot!!

Hey ladies,

CATFIGHT MAGAZINE

http://members.home.nl/kleefbaarnederland/catfight/

I found this last night, the first (to my knowlage) all female graff mag. Its put together by some Sweedish girls? Pretty sweet, way to many legals, not exactly, Clout or Brain Damage but the girls are definitly trying. But you can help them out immencly by SENDING YOUR FLIX and show em' whats up! (they seem to be under the impression that females will come up and show the boys, by taking over legal walls. -what?) At this update you can actually download the first 2 issues, so you can check it out yourself. But please send them ILLIGAL shit, hot shit, something that will give them some real fodder to further their cause right.

Deadline for the next issue is september 29

thats hot

099kcmrikusektirateburner1.jpg

IMG_08321.jpg dope hats there hand sewn by riku custom of cores

IMG_0841_01.jpg

000_18371.jpg

this was a dope peace then some toy story fuck had to be all disrespectful it is two bad some times it is so sad o ooooooo the pain. cant no one hold me down ;)

Archived