Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya i agree wit macaroni..not all, but alot of these chicks are groupies..but w/e im down for some ass after some bombin.....but for some lil gurl who said this thread is sexist.. sorry graff isnt a fair game.. if u complainnin bout bull shyt like that .. then ur goin to have a big problem

Originally posted by dyetah743@Jun 29 2005, 01:27 PM

i dont

think alot of gals can handle bullshit that comes along with graff.

Especially the jail time or fines.

ummmm, how many guys can't handle that shit? if you wanna get technical, statistically more guys drop graff b/c they can't hang with the legal problems they get themselves into because of it.

true...and statistically.. more guys drop off..maybe cuz for ever gurl writer theres like 10,000 guys writers u stupid ass.. the numbers are bigger. so of course theres goin to be more toy guy writer then gurls.. but the percentage is smaller.. to make it easier for u to understabd lil missy...lets say there 80,000 guys writers in a city 20,000 are toy thats 25% now lets say theres... 200 gurl writers in in a city...well of course there cant be 20,000 toys, cuz there only 200 but 195 out of those 200 are toys ..sweety thats 97.5% .hmmm ya... ur not utah sweety so shut up.. and go look cute.....and stay dressed in white...just like all other household appliances lol..sorry jus tellin u the truth..but thumbs up to utah,and mover, and all the REAL chicks killin shyt

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 7 2005, 03:30 PM

. ur not utah sweety so shut up..but thumbs up to utah,and mover, and all the REAL chicks killin shyt

hey buddy, ur buggin utah is one of the biggest toys out female or male....bitch dont do her own shit and goes over people for fame

claw-17-naisha-acet-gates...those r a few REAL writers with vaginas

ok wat bout mover? she kills shyt u aint say notin bout her? and i mentioned claw and 17 before u start runnin ur mouth u should read... and as far as utah.. ok lets say she dont do her own shit,jus proves most of these guys points "that most chick writers r bull shyt"...

Originally posted by BOLT CUTTERS+Jul 7 2005, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BOLT CUTTERS - Jul 7 2005, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THE STIX@Jul 7 2005, 03:30 PM

. ur not utah sweety so shut up..but thumbs up to utah,and mover, and all the REAL chicks killin shyt

goes over people for fame

[/b]

she may have went over cats ...but alot of heads knew she was up way before she started writing utah.

0362a03d6nn.jpg

paint talks...shittalkin runs a marathon.

Originally posted by Pistaccio@Jul 7 2005, 11:22 PM

Fuck all yall haters, show respect for them female writers.. shit show respect, now can someone post some JAKEE pics :love2: :love2: can someone post the names of all them female writers..worldwide.

forreals theres alot out there...

BUMP:

GENER..

BJAER.. A,K,A... BJORK

CLAW 17

MOVER....

DAMSEL

KUTA....

GATES....

AND THE REST I CANT NAME RIGHT NOW....

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Jul 7 2005, 07:22 PM

she may have went over cats ...but alot of heads knew she was up way before she started writing utah.

paint talks...shittalkin runs a marathon.

it would be better if u knew what u were talkin about before replying..she wasnt up when she wrote ohio all she did was some fr8s.. :rolleyes:

she went over cats for fame...thats a toy move..no one respects the hoe and none of her shit exists anymore.... paint dont talk when it aint ur paint..i know for a fact cuz when she still used to chill out here i seen first hand people like ader do her shit for her..what does talk is time..like koch said- time will tell..and as we can all see..she dont write anymore.."writing" for 2 years-havin other people do ur shit and goin over good established writers for attention doesnt count for shit but toyness...maybe u can fool the out of towners who dont know any better but u aint foolin me

and THESTIX..nigga i never heard of no mover so shut the fuck up

Originally posted by Future Droid+Jun 8 2005, 04:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Future Droid - Jun 8 2005, 04:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-siloette@Jun 8 2005, 05:33 AM

Thanks guys..

Future droid. Thats cool you posted that zori flick!

All the shots I took of mine came back washed out. You didnt happen to get a straight on of mine did you?

zori took this flick...

silo.jpg

your wall turned out really good...

[/b]

Props to the girls that painted at that hip hop summit in Minneapolis!!!!!!!! I want to come out for it next year looks like a good and positive thing going on for female righter. Would love too see more of the photos?

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: really dope :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

stix if ur talkin about me...i never heard of the bitch cuz she obviously aint from my city and never wrote in my city..u think she is famous cause she got pictures on the internet? nah kid..i know ur either 1-her 2-her friend or 3-someone who wants to fuck her just cause shes a female writer..so dont get all offended

ps..that piece ^ is fuckin wack anyway

Archived