Load outs for The Great Gamer Revolution

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • KILZ FILLZ changed the title to Load outs for The Great Gamer Revolution
  • 3 weeks later...

Well if you want to have a "revolution", come help me rid this city of "CP" producers who get kids hooked on drugs and fuck them senseless whilst the Indian train cops watch on allowing the shit to happen.

I'm on to them and understand that unless this changes, nobody is going to be safe from my loadout. 

Here are two "turned out" victims walking around like the prolapsed anuses they are.

image.jpg

image.jpg

My Loadout is obviously this.

The Highest spec of each model and the most recent IP-Ho-NE(ver) Pro Max 14 and Airpods Pro M-AX(e) I will decapitate cunts with.

Nevermind my Alien Buddy Mac I carry on my back as She helps me rid my city of the diseases that is the criminal sodomite anal rapist scum who populate the prison "Colon-Why?" island of Australia.

image.jpg

And if you can't tell, I won't hesistate to blast a bitch no matter how good looking, (in fact the better looking the more fun i'll have departing her soul from this realm so nobody's going to rape her) as I already have my perfect woman and as such the rest provide no value to me.

Ok feel free to share this post.

Consider that my iP-HO-ne 11 here is a double barrelled shotgun and I am the leather jacket clad Terminator prowling a shopping centre killing indiscriminately, man, woman and baby, to free said children from the fact their parents birthed them into a world full of child predators, rapists, murderers, thieves, junkies and pimps who would prostitute said children in their pursuit of a dollar.

For such crimes, my only goal being to outdo the 50 murders and 500 injured in the biggest "school" shooting incident in the USA so that I go down in history as the one remembered the most and I set not only a benchmark for such violence and human fuckery to continue onwards, but I do so with my morals in tact as I am saving these kids from realising their selfish parent's birthed them into a monster and demon filled Hell.

So until such time as gangs, organised crime, rapists, murderers and thieves are eradicated from my domain, lest they understand I will find their family and kill everyone they care about if they cross my path and don't afford me my fredom tk exist independent of their fuckery and backstabbing ways, as I enjoy mocking and humiliating these fools more than any monetary compensation can afford me.

Plus I already would have murdered over 200 people via individual drone strikes in less than 10 minutes and given the shops here don't close for another 3 hours I can always go for Obama's drone strike record as I "kill" wiithout hesistation or remorse while the last thing they hear is my laughter at their cries as they realise how bad they have fucked up in life by not eradicating crime sooner.

IMG_1853.jpeg

19 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well if you want to have a "revolution", come help me rid this city of "CP" producers who get kids hooked on drugs and fuck them senseless whilst the Indian train cops watch on allowing the shit to happen.

I'm on to them and understand that unless this changes, nobody is going to be safe from my loadout. 

Here are two "turned out" victims walking around like the prolapsed anuses they are.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those are just 2 dudes waiting for the train.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Those are just 2 dudes waiting for the train.

It would appear that way on the surface, but I can't snap a decent image of the fact that the train line is called "the CP line" die to frame rate of my phone camera.

I'm out of storage so might have to clean out some images I have uploaded, yet the point of my phone cameras being weapons that facilitates me capturing and "shooting" fools seems to be lost on people given that I have never fired an actual gun in real life.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

It would appear that way on the surface, but I can't snap a decent image of the fact that the train line is called "the CP line" die to frame rate of my phone camera.

I'm out of storage so might have to clean out some images I have uploaded, yet the point of my phone cameras being weapons that facilitates me capturing and "shooting" fools seems to be lost on people given that I have never fired an actual gun in real life.

Did you tell them how you really feel?