Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ Her boyfriend shouldn't have been using her house to do illegal shit that would get a warrant for his arrest signed by a judge.

I mean, play stupid games and win stupid prizes.  Not arguing that she wasn't "innocent".... I'm arguing that she made the conscious decision to put herself in the presence of an idiot that had secured himself the attention of the law.

Maybe he could have done less crimes and skipped the warrant that got his gf killed due to his actions when the police showed up to serve?  They certainly served up some hot lead for the life threatening actions the criminal they were there to apprehend took.

It sucks for her and her family but the lesson to everyone watching should be .... don't hang out with scumbag shit head criminals that attract the attention of the police.  I'll help anyone confused with a clue:  If you do crimes you will garner the attention of the authorities.  I don't care how good of a criminal you think you are.

Source: idiot gets gf shot trying to win a shootout against a team of trained law enforcement officials.

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

^^ Her boyfriend shouldn't have been using her house to do illegal shit that would get a warrant for his arrest signed by a judge.

I mean, play stupid games and win stupid prizes.  Not arguing that she wasn't "innocent".... I'm arguing that she made the conscious decision to put herself in the presence of an idiot that had secured himself the attention of the law.

Maybe he could have done less crimes and skipped the warrant that got his gf killed due to his actions when the police showed up to serve?  They certainly served up some hot lead for the life threatening actions the criminal they were there to apprehend took.

It sucks for her and her family but the lesson to everyone watching should be .... don't hang out with scumbag shit head criminals that attract the attention of the police.  I'll help anyone confused with a clue:  If you do crimes you will garner the attention of the authorities.  I don't care how good of a criminal you think you are.

Source: idiot gets gf shot trying to win a shootout against a team of trained law enforcement officials.

You got your stories mixed up there bud. Should really read up on it before you go spouting off some bullshit. 

- Police were serving a warrant on her house because they suspected an ex-boyfriend had used it to stash drugs, none of which were found at her residence. The ex-boyfriend claimed they had not spoken in a month. 

- her boyfriend that was there the night she was killed and fired the shot at the cops is a legal gun owner with no criminal record. 

• Props 1

Even if they did, the cops should catch bullets.

At best the accusation is they were selling drugs, AKA not hurting anyone, AKA not stealing from, anyone. Fuck anyone who signs up to do state sanctioned home invasion/robbery for that. Real criminals that pose a threat to life, yea, that much force totally justified. These no knock pussies are professional bandits.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

You got your stories mixed up there bud. Should really read up on it before you go spouting off some bullshit. 

- Police were serving a warrant on her house because they suspected an ex-boyfriend had used it to stash drugs, none of which were found at her residence. The ex-boyfriend claimed they had not spoken in a month. 

- her boyfriend that was there the night she was killed and fired the shot at the cops is a legal gun owner with no criminal record. 

If you read the case notes you will see that she was reaching for a gun and had attempted to assault a cop earlier that week.

Remember how the MSM was trying to say that the SWAT team shot through the window and killed her before even knocking on the door?  Yeah, I do.

I hope you're not suggesting that people that are legal gun owners with no criminal record cannot be criminals.  Stretch Armstrong worthy stretch.

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Even if they did, the cops should catch bullets.

At best the accusation is they were selling drugs, AKA not hurting anyone, AKA not stealing from, anyone. Fuck anyone who signs up to do state sanctioned home invasion/robbery for that. Real criminals that pose a threat to life, yea, that much force totally justified. These no knock pussies are professional bandits.

Selling drugs doesn't hurt anyone?  You sure?

None of the ghetto crack head shit that people sell is made in USA, it's all imported.  People are exploited and many laws are broken getting it into the street level dealer's hands.

What about the people that OD on drugs?  It doesn't hurt them or their families?  I mean, anyone can do too much coke/heroine/meth and die easily.  Some don't have to do very much to die easily.  Some just need to be freaked out by a police encounter while being restrained to die easily.

You rely upon something the government provides, I just don't think you want to admit it.  That road you drive on.... paid for by the state/county govt..... or that road you ride your bicycle on, or use your bus pass on, whatever....

That water you drink.

That electricity you use.... sure privately owned, but laced up w/ permits required to run lines to your house.

Those safety specs your house was built on... regulated by the government.

All types of government shit you use every day.  Just look around yourself.  It's cool on 12oz to edge lord it up w/ the bro's saying you hate govt, but in reality..... everyone thinking/saying that would be way fucked w/o the safety net the government provides them.

Just imagine, no ammo, no water, no food.

"Government pwease come save me, they robbin all my shit and I can't stop them.  Someone HAS to do something, this is sooooo unfair what they're doing to our community."  etc etc.

I can hear the belly aching now.

13 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

If you read the case notes you will see that she was reaching for a gun and had attempted to assault a cop earlier that week.

Remember how the MSM was trying to say that the SWAT team shot through the window and killed her before even knocking on the door?  Yeah, I do.

Back these claims up.. I want links, screen shots, whatever. Your word and your memory mean absolutely fuck all. 

13 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I hope you're not suggesting that people that are legal gun owners with no criminal record cannot be criminals.  Stretch Armstrong worthy stretch.

Nah, not suggesting that.. I know that cops commit crimes all the time..

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Back these claims up.. I want links, screen shots, whatever. Your word and your memory mean absolutely fuck all. 

Nah, not suggesting that.. I know that cops commit crimes all the time..

Well it's a good thing I don't answer to you.

Police 100% justified in neutralizing the threat in this situation.

It didn't change the color on my tv.  I just have to listen to people whine about a race they ain't running.  Didn't change the color on your tv either.

Death is quite the stupid prize to win.

You're welcome to pull up the case notes yourself and read them.  It's public info.  Let your fingers do the walking.

babylon-bee-markle-thought-princess-too-hard-run-for-president.jpg

I just think forcing some sort of impossible drug free utopia takes the cognitive dissonance of a communist that denies it leads to poverty every time. The war itself does way more harm than drugs do, and it's ineffective considering you can buy crack in max security.

• Truth 4