Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
50 minutes ago, Mercer said:

It only takes one state, people (militia) will definitely flock there for Boogaloo like they did Texas after the Alamo.

Actually, this is a super interesting topic. I know we have a bunch going, but might be worth exploring in a new thread if you're up for it? Obviously the precedent was probably set with states legalizing medicinal and later, recreational marijuana. That was a clear and utter disregard for federal authority and legislation and because it had fairly wide public support, there really isn't shit they could do about it, though we can analyze how they attempted to leverage the banking / financial system in an attempt to stop it. There's not a ton I know about that topic as I haven't tracked it carefully (not a marijuana user myself), but that's clearly a starting point. Another interesting precedent is the Bundy vs BLM incident and subsequent court case. Pretty amazing how these guys posse'd up and put up opposition to federal agents that culminated in an armed stand off. Eventually I know at least one of them was killed, but they beat the court case despite literally holding off agents at gun point, so certainly an interesting case to explore in regards to the topic of states reasserting rights over central government.

Anyhow, you're probably best qualified and you've seen the format I've used for the weigh in series I've been running. Maybe @6Penniescan help step up in regards to helping frame this up?