Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man

i would say I typically lean left politically and am all about sustainability  w/I reason.

but that climate girl scares the shit out of me. Love how no one points out how clear it is that she is being led around by her parents or whomever else.  Privileged af to be able to skip school, your guardian or pArent skip work, to fly (very counter to her mission btw) around the world demanding change for something I doubt she knows anything about. These kids haven’t been on earth long enough to speak on shit fr 

”we are on the brink of mass extinction”

good fuckong riddance to the human race then. Seems like that should be the appropriate response. 

• Truth 3

6 minutes ago, MrSirius2nd said:

Man

i would say I typically lean left politically and am all about sustainability  w/I reason.

but that climate girl scares the shit out of me. Love how no one points out how clear it is that she is being led around by her parents or whomever else.  Privileged af to be able to skip school, your guardian or pArent skip work, to fly (very counter to her mission btw) around the world demanding change for something I doubt she knows anything about. These kids haven’t been on earth long enough to speak on shit fr 

”we are on the brink of mass extinction”

good fuckong riddance to the human race then. Seems like that should be the appropriate response. 

Pussies 

B20A5027-CCFB-45AD-8355-FD2F92E88508.jpeg

• LOL! 1

Carbon footprint of economy round trip flight for 1 across the Atlantic:

+0.88 metric tons of CO2 (estimated)

Flying 2 crew members trans Atlantic to pilot the yacht for you both ways:

+1.76 metric tons of CO2 (estimated)

Carbon footprint required to manufacture a 4 million Euro "zero-carbon yacht":

+1307.24 metric tons of CO2 (conservative estimate)

Donating that 4 million euros directly towards carbon scrubbing at $232 USD per ton:

-1856.52 metric tons of CO2 (estimated)

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

39 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Yeah, real Tweet from 2011. Why is it just making the rounds now or is dude still all up in the congress with the stone cold nipplzzzzz?

Only making the rounds cause some losers in the left have nothing better to do than pick through decade old tweets in the hopes of finding a GOTCHA! Except they always come off like pathetic crybabies. They lost. 3-4 years in still and they still can’t come to terms with it. 

2 hours ago, Kults said:

Only making the rounds cause some losers in the left have nothing better to do than pick through decade old tweets in the hopes of finding a GOTCHA! Except they always come off like pathetic crybabies. They lost. 3-4 years in still and they still can’t come to terms with it. 

It was all worth it for blue shirt inappropriate venue for nipple irony:

22 hours ago, Mercer said:

0D2E8AAE-2F1E-43F0-B67F-9D28950B92BB.jpeg.d884d78f134d7bc8033e1e7c15492335.jpeg

3A39AFA4-C02F-46DE-9347-E46F5CE5F2BC.jpeg.f8c1783193eee8351e0018479dfbbac6.jpeg

I've also meme'd a variant of that tweet in here before, this trump tweet is almost as iconic as the cofveve tweet. 

On 9/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, Mercer said:

DmJmeYDWsAAQ_Q0.jpg.c373fd22c36cd95756b507778679c311.jpg

Starting to realize why my posts in here might be considered Very very disrespectful. 

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

It was all worth it for blue shirt inappropriate venue for nipple irony:

I've also meme'd a variant of that tweet in here before, this trump tweet is almost as iconic as the cofveve tweet. 

Starting to realize why my posts in here might be considered Very very disrespectful. 

Fuck em. Your

posts are hilarious. Keep it up 

I have to admit that's the main thing I dislike about Greta. It's the same old tired ass rich hypocrite shit we se here with Hollywood stars that want to broadcast how virtuose they are to the masses. Climate action is nothing more than a trendy consumer good to them. Her lifestyle, regardless of going vegan etc. puts her directly in the top 1% of consumption on the planet, and thus the top 1% of carbon emission. Like some douche with 5 or more cars to choose from in the garage, but shows up in a Prius when he knows he'll be seen.

I don't hate on kids giving a fuck, it's just what's the message behind it is nothing more than a virtue signaling flavor of consumerism. It's fake, not that I don't think she really feels superior to everyone else, but her believing it doesn't make it true. This is a sign pointing down the road towards eventual total government control, higher taxes, and more opportunity for corruption. 

Meanwhile, there are other kids are out here that actually deserve attention. They can't afford a solar yacht with a 4 million euro price tag to get headlines though. You won't see clips of them staring judgementally at world leaders in prime time because it's not a publicity stunt, or theater. I bet half us us have kids, or know freinds kids that care about environmentalism. even better when they're polite, non disrespectful when they address a room full of adults. Perfect example, there's a tweet-meme floating around today on about Autumn Peltier that I didn't make. IMO favorite child environmental activist, probably don't agree with everything because I'm a jaded old fart, but I can actually listen to her, without vomiting and maybe even learn something.

8u5ya1q4hro31-1.jpg.df47df1a44a55912ce9bf7b9e34d1b3c.jpg

When she speaks, she's 100% respectful, has complete control over her own emotional state, and uses some pretty good kid logic which is always awesome to see developing, as opposed to uncontrolled emotions. You can tell she actually wrote this speech herself, I can actually picture her researching stuff for a speech online, or reading a book. Confident none of her tears were spent crying about 1st world problems on a yacht. What I like is that this kid is actually fighting the government directly. She's looking for a specific solution (safe water supply), instead of blindly fighting for higher taxes and more government control. I'm guessing she's wiser than most of you when it comes to putting complete trust in the government. They should be promoting clips of her instead of putting 16 year old cry babies on heavy rotation.

• Truth 3
  • Props 1