Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mn1_fuckos

Bluetooth Speaker Thread

I had a bluetooth speaker that I had acquired and after a couple years it has finally decided to take a dump. Typically the only time I used it was when I drove my car around. Its a Pre-1964 hot rod and I'm not trying to hook up a stereo to it. We go a on road trips with the car and sometimes it nice to bring it with and listen to music when we stop by a rest area to have lunch.

The speaker I had was loud enough to be heard over the dual exhaust on the car. Decent battery life would be awesome. Looking to spend about $150 bucks.

Anyway do yall have any suggestions? pro's/ con's

I can't find an image link that will work...

I got a Milwaukee jobsite one a few weeks back. I can run it fairly loud for most of two ten hour days on one 4 amp hour battery without recharge. If I charge my phone I get about 12-15 hours off of it. volume and clarity are good. 

I have a Sony one that is less "tough" but is waterproof, but batt life is kinda shit for what it is, but nice for camping. but from now on I'll just take the milwaukee and an extra battery or the charger and rock out as necessary.

Check out the Bose SoundLink Revolve .

Got one that I keep on top my piano to practice over backing tracks , needed one that would let me hear the double bass properly . It sounds amazing . Clear and crisp and gets pretty loud for its size . Battery life says 12 hours but I only use it for a couple hours a day when I’m working on tunes - I have to charge it once , maybe twice a week . $200 

6DE43D6A-EFBE-4A7A-9B6A-D8BD140BB534.jpeg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this