ATL shawty

detroit red

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have been all over atlanta and i don't care for it much

weird that a city like that would utterly lack soul. others agree with me, i think it's partly because they tear every old thing down and rebuild something new.

last time we went i was all 'we are going to do some tourist shit and not just see fam and friends an wreck shop gatdammit'

so we went to the coke museum and it was like 20bucks. fuck that. we left immediately

my man says the aquarium sucks so don't shell out $30 for that either.

went to the High Museum and i actually thought it was cool. if you're into museums it's worth it

underground atlanta is ok i guess.

the cops are giving out tickets for jaywalking cuz some peds got run down and killed, so watch out. we got yelled at.

other than that not much to report

good pizza at Fellini's

http://www.fellinisatlanta.com/fellinis.html

and i made my homies a little nervous dragging them to get vegan soul food but the food was good and the neighborhood was nothin compared to where i come from

http://www.yelp.com/biz/soul-vegetarian-atlanta

Eat, drink, and catch a show at the Earl in East Atlanta village. Catch a Braves game in the hood, don't

park in the private lots on peoples front lawns. Peep the Lazer show at Stone Mtn. Find good cocaine in

L5P, do it and get drunk at Star Bar and catch a show. Find a Loft complex with a pool and hot chicks,

acquire entry to said pool, party with said broads. Eat some good ass food at 6 Feet Under on Memorial.

Get a tattoo made by Russ Abbott at Ink and Dagger. All good things to get into in the A.