Beards, Moustaches & General Facial Hair.

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to stay clean shaven for my respirator at work but 5 out of 7 days of the week I have solid stubble and a white trash looking Frank Zappa stache + soul patch/flavor saver/french tickler/womb broom combo.

Usually grow as best a beard as I can when I travel for work. A couple weeks isn't enough time to get anything solid though.

I

• 4 weeks later...

Do any of you have recommendations on moustache waxes?

I've trimmed mine down to a goatee and the moustache is coming in much stronger and heterosexualer than i anticipated. i've started combing and training it, but i think wax is the correct next step in this journey.

at dinner recently one friend accused me of 'looking like a poet' while another friend immediately defended me saying, "fuck that, he looks like a racist"

I've decided I'm going to stick it out until I have a solid handlebar then decide if i'm going to keep it as a regular thing, or just for the winter.

I'm looking at clubman neutral wax, it seems to be a pretty standard/strong reviewed product.

I just started using Clubman Neutral and it works pretty well. A friend of mine bought it as a gag gift for me last Christmas. I didn't really like it at first. I was using pomade but that shit is expensive and a bit too greasy.

As my moustache and beard got to be long and out of control, I started using the Clubman out of necessity. I got used to the smell and got better about combing it in. The smell is definitely not something my wife digs, but who cares what she thinks. It keeps my moustache out of my mouth when I'm eating. Usually I trim my moustache, but I decided that I wasn't going to shave or trim a goddamn thing until my son was born. I want that little fucker to see what a real man looks like when he comes out of my wife's vagina.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

got wax yesterday. i can put a decent curl on the moustache, but i'll give it another month before i wear it in public. the wax is nice though to be able to brush it to the side and have it stay off my lips/out of my mouth.

303604_10151643579908677_855418261_n.jpg

533567_10151619713783677_1894167486_n.jpg

270076_10151569954268677_128979570_n.jpg

292794_10151450774608677_39301724_n.jpg

beard/barber culture is weird.