Which Country Do You Prefer?

Back In 88

Pick A Country  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been liking Canada more and more.

But I voted Murikah because it's the country of my passport that when people see it they hate me because of the symbol of greatness I represent.

Also I literally had nightmares last night about the creepy critters from 'straya

every country is fucked for a multitude of reasons. Some less than others i suppose... I really like living in Canada, but there are a shit load of things that could improve here. I have lived in oz and traveled throughout the states and I would take Canada over them both ...

if i could have my way i would be in Phoenix for the winter (or Byron Bay for that matter) and Vancouver or the Okanagan in the summer.

What are you basing that on? I have never been in so many fist fight in my life as I have during my 8 days in Perth. I would say that 60% of the clubs/bars that we in to (aside from bars in The Burrswood) where inhabited by dudes that wanted to test their assumption that "Yanks are a bunch of soft cunts, OI, you hear me you cunts?" as soon as they heard our accents. Never seen dudes so quick to try to cut a motherfucker with a broken bottle when the fight wasn't going their way. I did not encounter this in Taz, I almost couldn't pay for my own drinks in Hobart.

Both were colonized for more or less the same reasons by the same people, with similar end results. You wound up with a social safety net, we have (or had, excuse me) the Constitution.

With that said, I'd still go with the US...even though we seem to excel at Getting It Wrong lately, that's where I'm from and what I'm accustomed to.

He didn't have what it takes to be the motherfuckin' champ!

Now everyone post pics of the best part of their hometown.

This thread could be the 'show us where you live' thread or something.

Obviously not your neighborhood but like the cafe strips and beaches and whatnot...

Archived