its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly consequences. Dealing with jail time , house evasion , large fines aint worth the consequences of painting on subways here if you live here. The bottomline is if you are from NYC and are hitting trains the chances are super high the Vandal Squad will catch up with you and chances are it wont be a clean arrest as VS is known for its dirty setup antics. Which is exactly what is going on with someone I know here. Say what you want but fact is if you aint from here its a hell of alot easier to paint with out these consequences. I can guarantee you this much you would of had a much harder time being a foriegner hitting in the Graff heyday. Your shit would of easily gotten vamped in the layups back then. You all have it nice and easy being out of towners in this day and age.

Its not hard in the slightest to hit trains here. Vandal Squad barely raids layups. Its dealing with the aftermath which so many of us have dealt with here.

Since your so bold onhitting clean trains show us all your train panels. Internet talk is cheap.

Aren't you listening??? It's just as nasty the rest of the planet! Europe gets raids, gets your friends raids, your girl gets raided. We have jail time, our jails aren't nice either. VS are everywhere, not just America and not just NYC.

But we still do it.

Stop being the usual run of the fucking mill pussy, jealous yank and wake up. Dirty Handz 3 shows you what Europe can do, and what the US should still be doing.

I dunno why you whining, uppity yanks are always so jealous of the rest of the world.

daily-news.jpg

this article finally proves that the burger king crown has been passed unto this side of the atlantic

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/479076p-403027c.html

"Painting to take a photograph, for us who live here, is kind of the wussy way out," she said. "The point is to have it run [on the tracks and be seen]."

-lady pink

well it sure is better than not painting at all

lady pink needs to shut the fuck up and step her game up. i'm so tired of hearing these lame ass old people talk shit about how "back in their day" it was so much better. i don't see lady pink trains on the cover of the NY daily. i sure see that "euro trash". fuck ego.

and yeah, i'm a youngin' talking shit about old school vet's, blah blah blah who cares.

euro trash is right. in europe there trains run with graff, why bother fucking with our trains. so they can get there photo's and jerk off when they get home and brag to there peeps that new york aint shit. i say, if it was back in the days, those euro cats would get vamped and catch a bad one.

but for now, you're too scared to hit the lay-up's and "vamp" 'em, right, because you're scared to get raided? goto church.

i love how it's called the "NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread" but it's all shit talking about people who have more nuts than you. if you didn't tell every person you know what name you write, they can't raid you.

it was soo much better. let's be real. it's a diffrant world we live in today. i don't have to elaborate on that. when you name ran on the line for months and years thats the real deal and for the writers that did shit back in the days, we don't have to prove shit. where going down is history. and we deffinitly don't have to prove shit to euro writters. i say much props to lady pink. she was around when graff was real.

peace,

cavsta

i agree completely, the idea that shit ran forever is awesome. but things were different, like you say, and now new york is all about bombing: getting up fast and frequently. let's be real, you and lady pink killed it then, that's champion, no doubt.

but there's something to be said for people that paint a train nobody will ever see. haven't you ever had something get buffed before you could get there to take a flick the next day? there's something to be said for people doing nice pieces just for the risk of getting caught, because as you say, the negative (easy to get caught, likely long sentence) far outweighs the positive (getting up but nobody sees it) but people are still doing it. i have respect for that kind of ethic.

Aren't you listening??? It's just as nasty the rest of the planet! Europe gets raids, gets your friends raids, your girl gets raided. We have jail time, our jails aren't nice either. VS are everywhere, not just America and not just NYC.

But we still do it.

Stop being the usual run of the fucking mill pussy, jealous yank and wake up. Dirty Handz 3 shows you what Europe can do, and what the US should still be doing.

I dunno why you whining, uppity yanks are always so jealous of the rest of the world.

First off take your blinders off an re-read my initial comment. I gave props to the Euros for hitting trains here. No jealousy on my part at all. I enjoy knowing people are painting NYC subways no matter where they are from.

The bottomline is I made a comment regading why many NYC writers dont paint transit here which was overlooked in the article published. Regardless of what the foriegn opinion is. I disagreed with them quoting Pinks' comment as the reason for writers not hitting trains here. The reason is more to do with the harrasing way of VS which has caused either many to stop or not partake in doing it. As for you thinking Im pussy. LOL. I really dont feel the need to prove myself to your childish toy insults.

my subways get buffed after maybe 2-3 hours you are lucky if its in traffic the whole day.and vandal squad is very activ.but we still paint them everyday and cops bust us but thats the graffiti game.subway bombing is everything.im coming over with etch and im gonna kill it!

euro train graffiti isnt just a walk in a legal park. Its still hard and they deserve credit..... if so many people took pride in nyc trains, they would be crushed, and writers would push back.... these dudes come over, barely know the ropes, jump in the yard and have crushed them and dip out without a trace.... I believe they deserve some credit here.

Above all... I'd much prefer them painting clean trains and giving me among other writers that the possibility is still alive to paint cleans, and have them ride and that nyc hasnt 100% given up on it.

I would also prefer them be painting anything illegally than covering the side of some shitty school yard with some unwelcoming comissioned mural. So many people are talking about euros coming into our streets, but then we have dudes coming over here, and getting paid to go over beautiful ILLEGAL peices like that peice of shit Jace just painted over TABOO and HOST on houston street.

FUCKING LAMMMEEEE.

You talk about your territory but you let that shit go on dont you? too much talking goes on in this city.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived