its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow thats crazy everything is gone...like it was all a dream...wait it's still up on Saster.net.

LOL. Personally I can see deleting some of the comments but the pics...cmon now. That shit is all over the internet.

i don't care if it's "all over the internet". nycvs are not getting shit from 12oz, they can suck my dick. i don't wanna see any more posts about that mul shit

i don't care if it's "all over the internet". nycvs are not getting shit from 12oz, they can suck my dick. i don't wanna see any more posts about that mul shit

I hear ya but If your gonna take one down you might as well take any new flicks of any clean trains down cause anyone could post dry snitch shit it any moment regarding anyone. The unfortunate reality of graffiti being posted on websites.

i am not from new york. ive never even been there. im from a place where the only train you can hit is rusting in a farmers field or a random wreck along the old lines. i dont know nearly as much about graffiti that i would like to. but i do know this its not about a name, its not about the fame. its about gettin people sitin in aw while a line of pannels fly past them maybe even a whole car and all they see is a blur of color and a flack back to their youth. whats better you name on a wall witch everyday people dont even bother looking at anymore cause it just blends in with the rest of it, or to have your name on a train even if its only up for a few hours, it will bring people back to a time when subways were the only free art galleries to even the most down troden parts of the city.

my 2 cents. props to the guys still bombing the trains. but this thread appears to just have euro shit and old flicks on it...

HAZE ANY REAL TRAIN BOMBER

is gonna do his best to keep his buisness top secret. honestly it makes me frustrated when i see cats in my city post up new trains they painted last night.......fuck that! wack!

sure you can post them up and stay anonymous but the problem know is its a trend so

than all the other little dicks wanna peice of the action

"loose lips sink ships" and so do LOOSE FLICKS............keep your shit to yourself

URAN!!!!! THIS CAT GOT PANELS ROLLING ALL OVER DENG!!!!

uran20on20NY20subway.jpg

ignore the new york city tag on that panel cuz anyone who really knows the deal knows that is not a mta subway. although the flicks of new york city mta J, M, and Z trains to the left and right of it would confuse anyone who doesnt really know the new york systems. let alone a outta towner that might not know where he is.

as shown here...

pathurannotmta.jpg

u can see that the panel was done on a new jersey path train. if u look at the ridges and vents as well as doors and windwos they are not any model of nyc mta trains. they are the silver PATH trains, most people think that the path trains are only white but there are some odler silver ones rolling around still. and there is no place even inside the state of new york that those can be painted or have been. sooo ignore the hype. granted path trains do run to the world trade center in new york. and have another station or 2. all togather dope panel none the less and definately loose flicks sink ships. especially that uran one due to the wires and pole in the flick. battleship down! naw im just playing but yea i blew it up with my loose lips.

img_54318.jpg

silver path train^ again

Archived