Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright folks, I got three books in the mail yesterday but there appears to have been a mix-up somewhere along the line. I received GOGP's book and two books I already hit: Pulz and Butters (which was originally Kwik's). This means that I do NOT have Azteka's book. Not too sure how this happened but my guess is KWG kept Azteka's book, thinking it was Butters', when he moved the books onto Aero.

• 2 weeks later...

Got caught up at work and haven't made it to the post office yet, shipping yours (pulz) off tomorrow afternoon though. Probably gonna need until Saturday to finish up Butters' book, but I have his address now. GOGP's is done but I haven't heard back from him w/ an address yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the absence there guys, both books shipped out, I'll send tracking numbers via pm once I get home.

Azteka, from what I gather KWG held your book thinking it was Butters' w/ the intention of sending it to Butters. However, he doesn't appear to have actually sent anything to Butters so I would think it's still in his possession. Pretty sure Aero has a contact for him so maybe he can get in touch w/ him for you. I sent you a PM w/ the info I have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...