Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

Hahahah this is the hardest dickride i've ever seen in my life

im not dickriding anyone, you talk alot of shit and have yet to post ANYTHING that you've done. so until i see work that contradicts the fact that you're a loudmouthed toy thats only purpose here is to hate and talk shit than i will continue to treat you as such.

and thats why a nigga just took away that 11th tic tac of yours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont give a fuck, hella folks use those letters, its not original or anything but i wanted to give it a little more flare than what i was going with originally.

doesnt mike giant just rock cholo letters? those have been around for like forever. i know hella fools who rock similar letters to him, they're all gang members and shit though haha.

or were you just being sarcastic? lol.

i dont give a fuck, hella folks use those letters, its not original or anything but i wanted to give it a little more flare than what i was going with originally.

doesnt mike giant just rock cholo letters? those have been around for like forever. i know hella fools who rock similar letters to him, they're all gang members and shit though haha.

or were you just being sarcastic? lol.

Yeah I wasn't being serious...big ears is just mad he can't write like that.:lol:

Ok, I usually don’t let obvious trolls get to me but the ignorance level is of the charts so let me drop some knowledge in here. Nearly all graff handstyles evolved out of cholo or “gang” writing, which in turn came out of the stylized cursive taught in most schools and is still taught in catholic schools. This style of cursive was used by bookkeepers, secretaries, and scribes before the wide spread use of typewriters. The Coca-Cola logo script is a perfect example of this style, it is the handwriting of the original bookkeeper of the Coca-Cola company. If you wanted multiple copies of something and you didn’t want to spend the money on a printing press, you had to wright it out by hand. Thus the saying “a fair hand”. These styles in turn evolved out of the calligraphy and script forms developed by monks in the middle ages. Next time you want to open your mouth and spew ignorance, don’t

6254241805_62f3acce8b_z.jpg

6254240597_9f3da90907_z.jpg

And yes I am from Cali...

Can't beat vims. Everyone should take a lesson from his hands. seriously, the only one in here with any sort of flow... my vote goes to them.

As for all graff handstyles evolving from cholo tags? that's why nyc hands and philly wickeds look nothing like chaz' hands from the 70s... eep that must have been the quickest evolution ever.

and haha george romero, you took a tic tac? my e-fame... my e-faaaaaaaaaaaaaaame :( noooooooooooooooo what will i do without internet props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the only thing that matters :( qvmp hahahaha

8===D~~~~

Can't beat vims. Everyone should take a lesson from his hands. seriously, the only one in here with any sort of flow... my vote goes to them.

As for all graff handstyles evolving from cholo tags? that's why nyc hands and philly wickeds look nothing like chaz' hands from the 70s... eep that must have been the quickest evolution ever.

and haha george romero, you took a tic tac? my e-fame... my e-faaaaaaaaaaaaaaame :( noooooooooooooooo what will i do without internet props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the only thing that matters :( qvmp hahahaha

8===D~~~~

Back in those days people didn't have the internet to see any type f style hands they pleased. Roll call letters started it off in cali, yes.

VIMS... but hey, Big Ears... post up your hands man. For someone shit talking, you seem to be unable to show and prove.

Come on, man. Post up or shut up. It ain't about internet fame here. But it seems like the only one bigging themselves up to be what they are not is you.

:lol:

You're a dumbfuck.

I like VIMS style and have watched it progress over the years but you're a fucking dumbass if you think his hand is the only one that flows out of those posted...No diss to VIMS but we wrote like that in the 90's and every once in a while you will see some of that style in my hands. A classic style no doubt.

Big ears has an east coast bias if you haven't noticed already...

I gave him some handstyles to use years ago now he's too bad ass to post up any of his work, isn't that right Toner? :lol:

^TRUE STORY.