Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post some of your shit then fool..matter fact, since 119 won with that fifth vote why don't you get down on this next battle thats goin on. ima get down on that bitch too. we can see whats up with you handstyles my dude.

Hahahah this is the hardest dickride i've ever seen in my life

maybe if i can get an army of dickriders to vote for my mike giant lord of the rings computer font i'll get at you putting up applications now i'll be back after i watch some gay gundam anime and ask my mom to pick me up some soda. haha thats mad cute tho, writing my name over and over. did you do that at school while you were thinking about the me? what would toner think if he found out you loved another man.

For a moment I just thought you were some random shit talker, then I went and checked my messages from a few months ago...And sure enough I got hate mail from you in there. What ever I said to you can't be that bad man, I mean you holding grudges over the internet and I don't even know who the fuck you are...And didn't remember that I'd ever talked to you up until a few minutes ago....It's nice to know I can leave a lasting impression though, good or bad. :lol: