Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think chisel tips always make handies look hot but to be honest, and this is something I'm guilty of, you can hide your skill a little with that. It's icing on the cake, but cake might be shit.

Really good handies should look good in fucking crayon scribbled on the forehead of a dead hooker in the rain.

Not Picking a word but i would like to know what it iah dough, even though my hangover avoids any thing that takes physical activity, and eba i literally shit my self a little with that dead hooker shit, and chisel tips do hide lack of skill, but i think the presentation was perdy

Ok, I usually don’t let obvious trolls get to me but the ignorance level is of the charts so let me drop some knowledge in here. Nearly all graff handstyles evolved out of cholo or “gang” writing, which in turn came out of the stylized cursive taught in most schools and is still taught in catholic schools. This style of cursive was used by bookkeepers, secretaries, and scribes before the wide spread use of typewriters. The Coca-Cola logo script is a perfect example of this style, it is the handwriting of the original bookkeeper of the Coca-Cola company. If you wanted multiple copies of something and you didn’t want to spend the money on a printing press, you had to wright it out by hand. Thus the saying “a fair hand”. These styles in turn evolved out of the calligraphy and script forms developed by monks in the middle ages. Next time you want to open your mouth and spew ignorance, don’t

6254241805_62f3acce8b_z.jpg

6254240597_9f3da90907_z.jpg

And yes I am from Cali...

ayy nice hand and if u dont like cholo writing then fuk off its a cali influence