OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

mewzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been waitin for him to retire for years now. He owned us for a long time. He's doesn't have it like he used to, but he still holds all the major goaltending records an is a garunteed 1st ballot HOF'er. He carried a lot of devils teams deep with very little offensive talent.

Game today was great. Came out the gate pretty wea but dominated the majority of the play after that. Was pretty frustrating going shotless on back to back pp's in the 1st. Looked like some fatigue started to set in for nj in that game after playing back to back ot/2ot games.

that pic is pretty funny, and as much as id like to admit that the game was close it wasnt nearly as close as the score made seem.. the devs had the upper hand from the start but they are def feeling the effects of a 7 game series. woulda been great to get that W but i cant be mad that they didnt play well and were still able to keep it a game. im glad sykora got that, and even though ya'll stay hating on marty but dude is still making some unbelievable saves, just comes with a few extra errors which have caught up to him. the defense really needs to step it up, i miss tallinder

i think that the was/nyc series can still go eitherway if they loose again then its done. right now they know its a series they've been competitive and that game could have gone eitherway. they hit the post in ot which could have gave them the 2-1 lead same thing with the devils. except the first game could have been theirs if they bothered playing hockey.. tonight should be interesting i believe kovi is still out.

I wouldn't count the caps out yet. The cap have had a lot of success against the rangers over the last few seasons including winning the last two playoff series they played them. Every game so far in this series has been really tight. It's gotta be tough on them emotionally to lose in 3ot but at the end of the day, it's still only one game.

Dunno if it's official that hes playing or not yet, but I read an article today and kovi said he's ready to go and feels much better. Also said he took part in their morning practice today. So I would have to assume he's in.

I haven't been able to watch much of the second round because I've been working but from what I've seen of the Philly/NJ series is really surprising me. I haven't watched much Jersey this year (only the game they played vs Edm) but they are all over Philly, did not see this coming.

haahahaa ohh word man think what u want, im happy with what the devils have made of their season thus far

and im not worried about what u think.

yeah hes had some soft goals get past but hes not fleury and your goalie isnt better than him..

game 4 on sunday we'll see then

also does anyone know why Doc Emerick isnt announcing on this series? thought he had a contract with nbc sports, am i wrong?

The early game yesterday was half over before i knew it was on.. Ryan Lasch looked pretty good in the IIHF game yesterday.. How is he not in the nhl??

Hate to say it but after la beat the number 1 and 2 seeds its looking like.......

Devils cycle been clicking...

LOL^

looks like a frustration hit.

never justified but we dont know how bad he was in his ear, taunting, and provoking...

thats uncharacteristic of giroux, but nevertheless wrong to do.

were under the gun now need 3 straight.

i saw that story line the whole way with martys bday ect...

i see the flyers winning the next one and loosing game 6...

but then again if there's any sport where it's possible to win 3 or 4 straight it's hockey.

how bout them kings?

frustration foo sure. hope the devils seal it tomorrow.. if they dont fuck. aatleast they'll have had 3 tries to win one game. and im not trying to be looking too far ahead, but devils/rangers would be awesome.even though we can probably take the caps easier. i dont really pay attention to the western conference especially during the year but them kings are a surprise. i always thought they were good but they def proving themselves to be

Giroux suspended 1 game. Not sayin it isnt warranted, but I thought ovie's hit on girardi and webers head slam on zetterberg were much worse. Esp considering giroux has been in the league 4 years and ha never been fined or suspended. devils cycle has been wearin us down big time, we're spending far too much time chasing them around our own end. Either we dump it out and go off on a change and then they bring it right back in and go back to work. Or we are too tired after awhile and some1 gets left wide open in front of bryz for a slam dunk.