OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

mewzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seabrook- Someone said it was a year ago today- Not sure if thats true or not.. And Shaw getting 3 games for that garbage embellishment is ridiculous.. Pussy shit.. Ref's were drunk tonight also. Canucks fans over at hf loving hossa's injured... Gotta love the van fans... Hopefully they burn the city down this time

Edit- Forgot to say that it would be nice to see the hawks play with some emotion.. They seem heartless out there.. Stalberg sucks balls, and I've been saying for a while now Kane would get hit like that one of these days..

Saad coming up with hos injured

i heard on the new torres is going to be suspended and will not make thursday nights game, his meeting with the leaugue is gonna be on friday. also some guy on the hockey causus thing is calling an investigation of the officials for missing the hit on hossa. it'll be interesting to see what happens

This is just depressing. And I thought the playoffs were supposed to be decided by the players? I understand wanting to call it tight to avoid more shenanigans, but this was just over the top. We were short almost the entire second period. and I've never seen some1 get called for 2 minors and get a game misconduct for it either. Still, if that's the way it's going to be called, you need to adjust your game and focus on discipline and they didn't do that at all. And another no show from the defense and both goalies is disheartening as well. But on the plus side, it doesn't matter if you lose by a goal or 10 goals, losing is losing, and we're still up3-1.

this...

561340_299239716818581_131970220212199_683653_616588952_n.jpg

watched the canucks choke yet again at a table in an upscale lounge in edmonton tonight with taylor hall.

and got the waitresses number.

great day to be an oiler fan...miss the playoffs for the sixth year in a row, but we got the number one draft again, calgary didnt make it, and vancity choked in the first round.

have fun golfing daniel and henrik.

faggots.

ps. go hawks!

Detroit has to replace Lidstrom, which is pretty effing impossible. Especially if nashville makes a deep cup run or even wins it, Suter and Weber will likely both re sign there. Throw into the mix that Philly will be looking to replace Pronger (or maybe not, they seem to be doing well without him), there D-man market is going to be very pricey this summer...