**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame cundiff

Blame the TE that dropped the game winning TD a couple plays before the field goal attempt

You can blame anyone.

The stupid face mask penalty that set up the rushing TD

Dickson has dropped passes all year, cant believe they didnt use Pitta more.

Lee Evans got stripped but still, game winning catch man youre a Vet

And yes you can blame Cundiff.

a 32 yd feildgoal is all they asked of him.

Flacco did his shit, Boldin, Pitta, Rice, Ricky, the entire D brought their A game.

I just cant believe that game actually happened, it could of been the greatest moment and now itll always fucking suck.

giantswideouts.jpg?w=250

These guys are still so young, and so underrated, I know because it's the Superbowl they'll probably be focused on more, but the whole year when I heard people talk about receiving corps and who is at the top nobody mentioned us.

Kind of funny now. All young too. Can't wait to see the future for these guys.

You can blame anyone.

The stupid face mask penalty that set up the rushing TD

Dickson has dropped passes all year, cant believe they didnt use Pitta more.

Lee Evans got stripped but still, game winning catch man youre a Vet

And yes you can blame Cundiff.

a 32 yd feildgoal is all they asked of him.

Flacco did his shit, Boldin, Pitta, Rice, Ricky, the entire D brought their A game.

the major factors of Baltimore loosing:

Flacco not doing shit with the first 3 possessions

Brady not playing like Brady (very lucky)

Ravens turning turnovers into 10 points

Evans dropping the TD pass

Cundiff Finkle missing the kick...

was it a lucky win YES, BUT if Brady would have played like usual the game would have been different dont front on that. i still cant believe it didnt go to OT, i was so stunned one would think i was a Ravens fan.

was it a lucky win YES, BUT if Brady would have played like usual the game would have been different dont front on that. i still cant believe it didnt go to OT, i was so stunned one would think i was a Ravens fan.

Brady not playing well is not a reason the ravens lost, it's what kept them in the game

And Lee Evans isnt a TE hes a WR

got home from work and that drop was all over sports center

didnt remeber it being evans

finally gets outta buffalo and blows his shot for a super bowl

Ok so Flacco had 3 unproductive first drives, so what he made Brady look old.

Ravens didnt do enough with their turnovers this is true, but you guys got a free INT back.

Evans dropped a game winning pass, something that happens to us every god damn year, we get some ''Veteran'' receiver and then they fuck up on a game winning play.

But the fucking play should of atleast been reviewed, seen the video 100 times and its pretty god damn close, but then again hes in the wrong jersey to catch any breaks.

Cundiff just straight up fucked up, alot of Ravens fans backing him up but Id say fire the faggot after that gaffe.

But, but, but we can play what ifs all day the fact is Brady got outplayed by Flacco who no one gives credit even though he has better stats in his first 4 seasons.

Shoulda atleast went to OT, if Billy made it and then Tom or someone scored a TD I would be livid but I could execpt it. We had the win in the bag which could of been a perfect win in Ravens history, and two ''Veterans'' fucked the whole god damn thing up.

got home from work and that drop was all over sports center

didnt remeber it being evans

finally gets outta buffalo and blows his shot for a super bowl

Every single year for the last 4 years this has happened.

Last year it was Houzmensucksadickzadah dropped a game winner against the Steelers.

I just dont get it, maby Dilfer did leave a curse cause every year some bullshit happens.

Still proud as fuck, every year the team gets better and gets closer.

Hopefully if we keep our good players, Flacco comes back and plays like I know he can and the D keeps it up its ganna happen in a season or two.

uh, underrated? been hearing a lot about all those guys, especially cruz

Yeah, underrated.

All I heard about all year was the Saints, Packers and Patriots skill players. Ya Cruz got some attention, but...he had a 1,500 yard season. You can't ignore that.

As a group, they don't get the credit they deserve, but I guess that's about to change.

I agree, but in this day and age theyre more moral support and leaders than players.

Reed didnt have such a good year but was a beast in the post season, Ray Ray will always be a monster.

I just dont know what to think because for the last 4 years weve gone atleast to the second round, and this year to the championship. hopefully they keep it up.

Im just sick of seeing the god damn Steelers, patriots, and less but still the Colts continously go.

In the past decade they are the only teams to rep the AFC other than the Ravens in 2000.

The shit just gets old, hopefully next year is the magical run.

Ok so Flacco had 3 unproductive first drives, so what he made Brady look old.

I DONT FOLLOW THAT AT ALL

Ravens didnt do enough with their turnovers this is true, but you guys got a free INT back.

THIS WAS A COMPLIMENT THEY GOT 10 POINTS ON ACCOUNT OF PATRIOT FUCK UPS

But, but, but we can play what ifs all day the fact is Brady got outplayed by Flacco who no one gives credit even though he has better stats in his first 4 seasons.

BETTER STATS? HOW MANY RINGS? HOW MANY RECORDS THEN THEN THE TWO YOU SPEWED OUT ON LAST PAGE. SOMETHING ABOUT PLAY OFF WINS? WHERE DID THOSE GET YOU?

and two ''Veterans'' fucked the whole god damn thing up.

BRADY KEPT YOUR TEAM IN THE GAME....

cap locks only to differentiate my words from yours. also, no cocky, no dick weed tone...

I feel you, Its as simple as im a Ravens fan, youre a Pats fan neither of us will budge on that but we can agree on some shit.

Tom Brady did keep us in the game, no doubt. That hail mary after Flacco's INT was probably the worst move ive ever seen him make, he was having a bad day no doubt.

But at the same time you gatta give the Ravens D credit, Brady was off tempo but they played their ass off. And I know you were giving condolences, I didnt think we did enough off the 3 trunovers.

As for the game, Flacco's stats and play in that game IMO is a no brainer Flacco had a better game.

Brady was off, Flacco finally took the gloves off and it worked.

Ive said it before and will again, im a Tom Brady fan and think hes arguably the greatest, I wasnt old enough to see Montana.

As for rings, no one can argue that. Playoff appearances in the grand scheme of things mean nothing, the NFL is played for the Superbowl and everything else is just statistics.

But its still special to have a rookie QB who studied under no one come out and lead their team to 4 playoff appearnces and 5/6 playoff wins.

Brady does have the rings, it should really be two because I think the ''tuck-rule'' was one of the worst things to happen in modern football.

But all im ganna say about Flacco is if you watch the games all the way through, and obviously you dont keep up with Ravens games like I do but the short comings just arent his fault.

He did exactly what a great QB would do, with 60secs left he drove 65 and set his team up.

Flack threw a perfect, game winning god damn throw and an 8 year season veteran couldnt hold onto it for christ fucking sake.

Again if you guys flat out beat us id be upset but I could take it.

You have no idea what its like to watch your team outplay arguably the best football dynasty in contemporary football, at their house, with one of if not the greatest QB and then lose the entire moment over one fucking pass.

But its still special to have a rookie QB who studied under no one come out and lead their team to 4 playoff appearnces and 5/6 playoff wins.

thats for sure... i was hoping cam newton would take his shit team at least to round one. at least Flacco has the team that allows him to be a good QB...

Yeah defensivly, but the receiving core every year is a let down.

Torrey Smith is/will be amazing though, and we have a great TE.

If we can just get someone who can catch a fucking ball.

And well be needing a new kicker, im pretty sure Billy will get his ass shot.

Manning rumors getting stronger. if that fool dont retire and hears offers from other teams this will be bigger hype then Farve leaving GB.

on a side note i noticed the lack of Colt and P.Manning rah rah members in here this year. fucking fair weather fans that no nothing about shit and just want to cheer when "their" team is doing well...

that broad had ZIP to say this whole season. haha

Heres the thing about that

Theres controversy that the scoreboard with the downs and yardage was off the entire drive.

Billy wasnt paying attention and wasnt ready because the board said 3rd down and not 4th like it should have.

At this point people are just nit picking.

Im pretty sure by now you all know im a Raven lunatic(no pun) but its as simple

as we had two chances and our people let us down.

There are other ways to check the down/yardage and if he felt rushed we still had two timeouts which he could of clearly called.

Im tired of hearing about what-ifs and this and that its over it dosent matter the history book is written.

Now the Lee Evans catch/drop/strip is a whole matter in itself.

The league is pretty topsy turvy on what is and whats not a TD.

Ive seen the video 100 times, still images, slow mo and to me its quite apparent he had full control and got two feet down a nano second before dude man stripped it.

I dont fucking know or care at this point the games over, even if they come out and decide it was what are they ganna do change it?

Im just pissed the fuck off that theyll stop a game thats 40-13 in the 4th quarter on some 2 & inches shit but they didnt even review a game winning TD in a championship game.

Say what you want but the fucking league is biased, some teams get favors and some get the shit stick.

i read about the scoreboard but the fact that the ravens still had timeouts should make that argument irrelevant.

the catch or non-catch as they called it to me looked like a catch and that evans did have two feet down with both hands on the ball in the endzone. touchdown.

they said it wasnt a catch because he didnt make a football move after the catch but if your in the endzone all you need to do is catch it and thats it.

the guys upstairs should have reviewed it. i thought all scoring plays get reviewed but it didnt seem like that one did

Strangely enough i feel that if that play happens anywhere else on the field that it should be ruled an incompletion because

u have the ability to do something after catching the ball whether its turn up field, run out of bounds or get hit by the other team..

anyway..

GO GIANTS!!

• Like 1

Yeah really. If it was reversed and the god damn Patriot's guy had been in Evans shoes it would of got reviewed bar minimum.

I hate talking about it because now the more I look at it and see other analyst(not saying I am one) have to say about it I dont get why they couldnt atleast go under the hood. Its bullshit.'

Again every ref/game is diffrent, ive seen people score TD's off shit that close and worse, but what are you ganna do man its their league.

Dude...I do feel bad for you Cunt. But you are REACHING.

First the steelers, now the pats... who's paying the refs?

Football is the one sport where it's almost impossible to throw games.

You wanna talk conspiracy- you should be looking at basketball.

NBA: One ref+ couple questionable calls = ballgame.

But football? In football it's a team of refs (who DO discuss plays) plus a replay official AND coaches' challenges. You're just mad.

PS- I do feel bad for you and the Ravens. But blame your players, not the commish.

Dude...I do feel bad for you Cunt. But you are REACHING.

First the steelers, now the pats... who's paying the refs?

Football is the one sport where it's almost impossible to throw games.

You wanna talk conspiracy- you should be looking at basketball.

NBA: One ref+ couple questionable calls = ballgame.

But football? In football it's a team of refs (who DO discuss plays) plus a replay official AND coaches' challenges. You're just mad.

PS- I do feel bad for you and the Ravens. But blame your players, not the commish.

You obviously didnt read what I posted or youre too much of an idiot to see that I wasn't blaming them and was blaming the players. Where did I once blame the ref's?

All I said is they should of atleast reviewed it in a fucking Championship game is all.

Not once since the lose have I blamed the ref's, I know 100% it was our players who fucked up an even said in my previous post im tired of other Ravens fans making excuses.

And how do a few bad calls effect basketball more than football? In football it only takes one bad call ''Tuck rule'' and the whole games fucked.

But then again I dont really remember you in here talking football till about now, youre probably a Tom Brady era bandwagon Pats fan anyway, so fuck what you have to say anyhow.

My only beef was they didnt atleast review it, and if you disagree thats bullshit then again youre a fool. That games on Billy, Evans, and some bad choices by our coaching.

^ Alladat

Swamp, you and IHU are the only legit Pats fans I know of on here.

But again where was I blaming Ref's homie?

You fools should actually read my whole post instead of skimming it, seeing ''Ref's'' or calls and assume im blaming them.

And again, the league is fucking biased and thats just a simple fact.

Its also a fact that Billy is a fucking tool, and Lee is no more a Vet than I am