**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best 4 teams in the league? The best two teams in the afc are still in the playoffs yes. The two best teams in the nfc got kicked out da playoffs.

So by this logic if the Giants or the 49ers win the Superbowl, the Packers and Saints are still better?

Stop it.

Giants have so many season ending injuries this year. I could only imagine our secondary with Terrell Thomas still playing, or our return game with Hixon...etc and etc.

All the possible Superbowl match-ups are amazing

Patriots-Giants: rematch, Brady redemption or Eli seals his Elite QB legacy

Ravens-Giants: rematch, A decade later we meet again

Ravens-49ers: Harbaugh bowl, which I gatta admit I want the most.

Patriots-49ers: Either 49ers can get 6 and Steelers can STFU or Patriots become that much closer.

Id love to see Lewis get ring #2, but more improtantly id love to see Reed and the other old heads who have come close so many time in the past decade get their first, and id love to see Flacco finally make his transition into an A QB and make all the haters fall silent.

But the way I see it, no Steelers, no Pack, no problem.

Good luck to everyones team, and I do feel like the best 4 teams in the league made it and whoever goes itll be one of the best Superbowls if not the best ive ever seen.

YES!

I was thinking this too. Obviously I want the Giants in it, but a second to the Giants vs either team (:cool: ) would be the Harbaugh bowl. If this happens though, I got to go with the 49ers.

im not sure balt can beat the pats unless the defense comes in and completely dominates, and if reed is hurt, it will make it that much tougher

the giants 49ers game comes down to, if the 49ers offense can play like they did vs NO, and the giants D can play like they did vs the pack

Id love to see Lewis get ring #2, but more improtantly id love to see Reed and the other old heads who have come close so many time in the past decade get their first, and id love to see Flacco finally make his transition into an A QB and make all the haters fall silent.

Lewis is a grade A dude. that guy is legit. Reed too, he aint the celebrity and philanthropist Lewis is but im a fan...

with that said you REALLY think Flacco would be in the same company as Rogers, Brady and Brees if he won the superbowl? come on man... its not about hating at all its about numbers and records dog. which ones does Flacco have?

I grade QBs like this man

Elite (Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Eli)

A ( Schuab, Stafford etc.)

B ( Flacco, Vike, Hassleback)

C (Tebow, Orton, 60% of QBs)

D (Brady Quinn, Rex grossman)

I would never put Flacco, who is my favorite player in the same sentence as elite yet.

Im not an idiot, I just dont see the Flacco hate and to his defense alot of his shortcomings I dont feel are his fault, hes a great QB and has shown several times he's A material ( Steeler's 92 yd drive, KC playoff game last year) hes just on a defense run the ball minded team.

Before this year who did he even have to throw to, Derrick Mason?

I still feel the way Bmore has been going in a season or two, hell maby even next game if he shows up and bums dont drop balls hell prove everyone wrong.

Im sticking to my guns on Joe cool, even if everyone else dogs him.

I dont know if he has elite potential, then again very very few QBs do.

A league though, absoluetly.

And just for the record he has the most playoff wins, and the record for consecutive playoff games/appearances/wins by a rookie QB, and a QB from Rookie to fourth year.

i didnt understand your grading system, i noted it and will retain it for future postings.

i dont hate Flacco btw, just thought you were saying he was a top QB thats all. not many people i hate in NFL other then Rex Ryan, Sanchez, and the Manning faggots.

im not really the one to random hate just cuz players on opposing teams and play well...

Been a Niner fan through some of the worst days; Dennis Erickson, Mike No-win, Mike Singleturd. All I can say is; Wow! What a great coaching staff we have assembled, finally.

I know the consensus around the league and fans is offense is much more exciting than defense but this 49er defensive unit is truly remarkable. In an era when the offense is given every advantage possible, the 49er defense excels. From stuffing the run, to bullrushing elite LT's, to monstrous big hits, to ballhawking. This 49er defense does it all. We may not be remembered as the greatest defense to ever set foot on the gridiron but we sure as hell come close. Watch any game's highlight reel and you'll quickly be impressed with this level of punishing defense.

Also, we arguably have the best special teams unit in the league history! Best kicking and punting avg. in the NFL, as well as top 5 in return yard avg. Not to mention the ability to create turnovers as apparent this past weekend against the Saints. Tackling? No one is better.

Most complete team in the league.

49ers, baby!

i'd love to see 49ers and ravens superbowl, but first the ravens have to focus on the pats, i love bmore but if brady comes out and plays his best i don't know if flacco can keep up with him. The defense is really gonna have to play well and i really hope Rice has a good game because whenever the ravens start JUST throwing it goes down hill from there. I'm glad the pats have a terrible defense so hopefully in the end bmore will come out on top!

Giants and 49ers should be a good game! i can't wait for this weekend!

I'm just glad the steelers aren't here or tebow...so good luck to everyone!

So tired of seeing that shit in headlines.

The NFL hates the Ravens, like were heretics.

When they win or do something colossal you don't hear about it

Then Reed says that the O just needs to play better its all over the god damn place.

Im glad were underdogs, if we lose whatever its expected.

But if they win again, itll be huge.

I read alot about past Ravens-Patriots match ups and wasnt surprised at all by how its gone.

In 09 everyone said the same things, wed get crushed, Brady would pick them apart.

And we all know how that turned out

Flacco was injured.

And saying you didnt have players yet is retarded.

They had a receiving core of complete nobodies.

in 10 years the Ravens-Patriots is like 1-6

The 6 regular season dont mean anything anyway, but half were by 3 points or less

Another one you lucked out and one of our no name receivers dropped a game winning TD

And im not one to blame the ref's, but there are two teams that get more bullshit calls than ive ever seen. One being the Patriots, and the other being the Steelers.

in 07 they would of won, they stopped them on a 4 and goal and the ref claimed our defensive coordinator had called a TO prior...which they dont have the power to do. Giving you another shot, and the TD for the win.

Its utter bullshit, but ill take one post season win over 10 regular season wins anytime.

And its all good, everyone was saying last year the Evil empire couldn't be stopped, there was no fucking way anyone could beat you, and then they lost.

Regardless, the past dosent mean jack shit come Sunday. Every game is completely different.

You blame the refs a lot, but that's fine.

And there was no "claiming" he called a timeout. That was when Sexy Rexy was your coordinator, and he admitted he called it.

I seriously just can't wait for Sunday

Well being a Patriots fan the situation never comes up where the Ref's cost your team a W.

Its cool though, I rather my team win then have a team known to be the poster child of cheating, even though the Steelers probably get more calls then you slightly.

On another note so glad we picked John and not that fat piece of shit, even though Defensive cordinators cant call a god damn timeout.. but its whatever.

The leagues use to the bullshit by now.

the poster boys of cheating. hahah man its so cute when people just flat out hate...

btw 8-1 is the pats record v ravens in the play offs or were you citing regular season records i was confused by your post.

also to say the refs dont blow calls with the pats is absurd. every team catches bad calls here and there. just so happens they have replay now.

you sound like your starting to sweat and arguing just for the sake of some "my team is better" bullshit. any team can win or loose any game but numbers dont lie. regardless of who wins the patriots are a far better team then the ravens. both have strengths and weaknesses but overall with the exception of maybe 2 players i rather have all the starting pats players on my team.

also as far as Manning retiring. i cant stand that homo but that would be a shame. he is young. in all honesty i dont even recall the play that got him injured in the first place...

I mean come on son, fucking spygate?

Im not a hater, I alreayd said im a Tom baby fan so cool your jets(no pun)

Youre couting bullshit pre-season games and shit in that 8-1 by the way

And I dont know if you actually watch the games, I watch every ravens game and 90% of Patriot's games because I like to see the cyborg(Tom Brady) play the game.

But to say the ref's dont give him flags because he starts crying and you guys dont get favorable calls is nonsense. Im not sweating anything, its just a sport that I have nothing to do with, I love my team, I love to talk football, and I love to argue and make people umad.

Numbers do lie, especially in the last couple seasons you cant lie but everyone is talking about how the league favors offenses and ties defenses hands behind their back.

You keep your Patriots, ill Keep my Ravens and I could give a fuck if I was the only Baltimore fan there was.

The Pats have won 3 SB's in the past decade, congradulations.

They also got embarrassed in 09, destroyed last year by the Jets, and The Giants win over the Evil empire to this day is my favorite Superbowl ive witnessed.

The Patriots win alot, Tom Brady is an elite Quarterback, and BB wins Superbowls.

Nothing to argue that, but the Ravens with a totally diffrent mindset are in the playoffs year after year, and in 15 years have won a SB and have been in the playoffs majority of their years.

Brady is running downhill, goo luck once hes gone.

Flacco is just getting started, just like it took a few years to get the Steelers monkey off our back its been rough against you fools but times they are a changing.

Sunday cant come quick enough, whatever the outcome.

Its already been an amazing seaosn in my mind. It can only get better

Hey if you guys beat us you can finally be proud to of beat a team thats actually not a sub .500 squad.