**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still trying to figure out if he was just being a cocky nig, or if he was really trying to stop

i think he was trying to stop and was surprised he didn't get hit, then saw the guy coming in his peripheral vision from the other side and didn't want to get blown up. basically trying to waste time until someone came up to tackle him, which was like a second and a half.

Schedule for next year looks crazy, no dates yet but teams released.

Aye Al, your cowgirls are coming to Bmore.

Do you go to Dallas games or are you a TV fan?

On a sidenote, god fucking bless ELI.

I told way too many people if the Patriots won Id never watch football again...

and I get to watch fucking football again

Eastwood

I don't live in Dallas, I'm in nor cal so when they come to SF or OAK I'm there.

& don't trip I'm sure they'll smack the Ravens when they play em.

And to answer your question before you even ask..I grew up watching the Cowboys when I young..so I ride with em, all my fam are niner fans.

Eastwood

I don't live in Dallas, I'm in nor cal so when they come to SF or OAK I'm there.

& don't trip I'm sure they'll smack the Ravens when they play em.

And to answer your question before you even ask..I grew up watching the Cowboys when I young..so I ride with em, all my fam are niner fans.

I feel you, and haha I plan on being at that game well see fool.

And what I got from you..you moved there so your a fan now??

Link to the schedules?

Nah, all my fam is Dolphins/Skins fans. I wanted my own Squad and started riding with Bmore

back around 05/06. I liked how they played smash mouth football, and I wanted a team I could actually go see.

Im in VA so its not even that bad, I just couldnt fuck with the Skins

I saw the schedule on the Ravens forum, im sure you can just google it

Bradying is sweeping the nation (for the next 48 hours or so)

bradying.jpg

Bradying is the distant, yet equally annoying, cousin of Tebowing.

The signature pose doesn't mimic the act of being a three-time Super Bowl champion, future Hall of Famer, happy family man and seemingly well-adjusted human being like Tom Brady; it recreates a woebegone pose that the New England Patriots quarterback was captured in during Super Bowl XLVI.

(Note: All shots of Bradying should be accompanied by the sad trombone sound.)

tumblr_lyzkwn1wZO1r5f6w5o1_1280.jpeg

Like Tebowing and those Will Ferrell Old Milwaukee commercials, Bradying was sort of amusing the first time you see it, then will decline as it grows in popularity, bottoming out in the moment that a C-list celebrity like Kathy Griffin tweets about it and then officially dying three weeks from now when your mom mentions it to you during your weekly phone call.

We tried to find who started the trend but the quest proved fruitless, like the sports meme equivalent of identifying patient zero. Let us know who it was and we'll honor him or her by Giseleing (my significant other will scream profanities in your direction).

^

:lol:

In other news, Ricky Willaims is hanging it up. Quite a shame, dudes an animal and although we already have Rice he was a good compliment on those 3 & 3's.

Wish we had got to him earlier, but dude did have mad drug problems.

Later Ricky, we appreciate the season homie.

Female fan at NY Giants victory parade confuses Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning and Jets QB Mark Sanchez on live television

image.jpg

gained some attention for the sheer awkwardness of the situation.

The female fan, holding another female fan on her shoulders, is asked by an NBC television reporter which player she is looking forward to seeing.

The blonde woman, dressed in an official Super Bowl XLVI Champions shirt and a dash of face paint, yells enthusiastically: "Sancheeeeeeeeez!"

PHOTOS: SEE THE NEW YORK GIANTS VICTORY PARADE

The problem, of course, is Mark Sanchez is the New York Jets quarterback.

Two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning is Big Blue's signal-caller.

Some of the parade-goers quickly correct her, shouting "Eli!"

The reporter quickly moved on.

It is unclear from the video if the unidentified woman really didn't know that the Giants do not employ Sanchez, if she just choked answering on camera or if there were other forces at work.

Here's the video:

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/female-fan-ny-giants-super-bowl-parade-confuses-eli-manning-mark-sanchez-live-television-article-1.1018847#ixzz1lloK9x5B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNMEEGI&feature=player_embedded

DUMB HOE GOT MEXICAN DICK ON HER MIND..I'D STILL SMASH..HA.