**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say no.

The league is alot more regulated now, it favors Offenses and although Brady is arguably the best of our time I dont know if you can ever name one QB the best of all time.

Stats arent a good indication, even SB's, rings or whatever you want to say arent always the best way to indicate. Its opinionated, and IMO I didnt see JM play but the footage ive seen and the way the old heads talk about him I dont know if anyone will ever be ''better'' than him. hes almost like the Michael Jordan QB. Even if someone comes along better than Jordan(a big if) its still the fact he set the highest bar.

game on nfl network every week starting wk 2 next season

fuck that shit

just a matter of time til sun and mon night games are on there too

oh well, i'll continue to stream so they lose money

ps.

138086593.jpg

YOU GUYS READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT?

yea i mean most people deserved some FIRST BALLOT entries...

so whos picking who in the football match tomorrow???

its crazy how only a few players and analysts picked the Patriots, with that said i dont feel the Pats will win... the secondary will be the game. then again just look at how many fools said the Pats will suck this year and they are in the big game with a bunch of undrafted free-agents and late round picks

honestly im just glad i can be a fan of a team that makes it in the play offs almost every season and remains competitive.

• Like 1

I want to stay away from picking this game, I've been 100% accurate with my picks all playoffs and if my luck continue's I could win some decent $$$.

Obviously being a Giants fan, I think we have a better team so we SHOULD win. However I do acknowledge that the Patriots are good, Tom Brady is in fact their QB and Bellichick is their Coach. They haven't won a Superbowl since Spygate and the last time they made it they lost to the Giants, so definitely some more incentive to want to win this won more then if the Pats had played SF.

Should be good, I'm thinking it's going to be close, and yeah it's cliche but whoever has the ball at the end will probably win.

Go GIANTS!