**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Giants, but not only did I have them covering the spread, I also took them flat out on the money line. And the over. And I parlayed all them shits. I'M RICH, BEETCH!

Unless Baltimore can fix that putrid offense, I feel like they're being led to slaughter in Foxboro. They're wasting such a good defense on Joe Flacco. He'll never win a Super Bowl

Everyone always hates on Flacco, did you even watch the game?

The O line was horrible, 3/4 times he had 2 seconds to make a move and none of the receivers could get open, as theyre all rookies other than Boldin.

Patriots have horrible D, you wont get the coverage the Texans got on them, and congrats the Patriots can run up numbers on horrible teams you niggas didn't beat a single team this season with a winning record.

It happened in 09, and it could easily happen again.

Everybody uses that "they didn't beat any team with a winning record" shit. Do you know how many winning teams the Giants (who everyone is now sweating) beat? One. And it was the Patriots, who don't even really count, right?

I personally can't wait for Sunday. I'm gonna be in Maryland on Friday too. I love playoff football

Its just the truth, you guys get a yellow brick road every fucking year and its just hilarious.

The NFC will wind up winning the Superbowl anyway, GB showed you cant win off offense alone.

And the Patriots D is worse than our O that's for damn sure.

and im not sweating the Gmen, bring them, you guys, the 49ers, Jesus anyone that wants it on.

Its just the truth, you guys get a yellow brick road every fucking year and its just hilarious.

Going by opponent's records last year, when the season opened the Pats had the 15th (which would be above average) toughest schedule in the league. Somehow it's a knock against them though when those teams shit the bed, and we destroy them.

Whatever. I'm not stressin' it. Super Bowl here we come

is it really fact that the Pats played ALL loosing teams? how is that even possible? im too busy to look right now but its the second time you gave that "factoid" so im assuming you saw it someplace.

its that had to accept the Pats are that good year after year and its not some "yellow brick road" conspiracy? i just dont see it man.

Whatever you say fool,

The only 3 loses you had were to the Giants, Steelers, and the Bills.

You beat, The dolphins(sub .500), Chargers(8-8), Raiders(8-8), Jets(8-8), Cowboys (sub.500), KC ( .sub 500), Eagles ( sub .500), Redskins ( sub .500) Broncos (8-8)

You tell me, the only team you played with an above .500 record was the Steelers... and you lost.

Haha whatever I knew the Bills were garbage, the first 5 games they got lucky turnovers.

Im not a hater just stating facts, I know NE is elite its just always seems like you guys get to play chumps.

Definatly think next weeks game will be alot better for us than this one.

Houston had chances to put the Ravens away but didnt..everytime the rookie qb set his eyes on a reciever he was determined to gettem the ball regardless if he was covered or not.. not taking anything away from the ravens D, they are tough..

Giants played good football but i think the niners have a good chance of beating them..giants got a good D line..but if the niners keep playing that westcoast offense short quick passes & execute theyll win..giants got a good offense but think the niners D is just too tough for them plus they be at home too..

that patriots/ravens game just gonna come down to Flacco if he brings his A game..

Im saying NY Pats superbowl rematch. Niners Barely beat Giants first time and Giants have that tape to look over to create some matchups. Just like Green Bay beat them in the regular season they took this game not even close. I think it will be a close game but Giants win on the road. Frisco isnt close as hard to playing in GB.

Ravens lose to patriots if patriots just dont turn over the ball. Which I think they wont patriots will come out and put pressure on flaco having to score to compete and he will turnover the ball making it a loss for the ravens. They just dont play consistant and even playing against the worse D left in the playoffs wont help Flaco. I hope I am wrong cause I hate the pats but just cant see Bmore putting it together.

Giants got the best all around team left with a solid Def and Offense. I say they win the SB if everything pans out. THey can hold the pats to enough points to beat them same way they did GB and also torch there weak def.

All im saying is fuck playing in the cold, I dont see how they do it.

Ive been in the stands at M & T Stadium when it was 20's and it was a bitch to sit there wrapped up. Cant imagine getting hit by a 300lb man onto the ground in that shit.

If I ever got drafted id go to Miami for less money than if I got hit up by say the Vikings or GB.

Fuck, that, shit

• Like 1

All the possible Superbowl match-ups are amazing

Patriots-Giants: rematch, Brady redemption or Eli seals his Elite QB legacy

Ravens-Giants: rematch, A decade later we meet again

Ravens-49ers: Harbaugh bowl, which I gatta admit I want the most.

Patriots-49ers: Either 49ers can get 6 and Steelers can STFU or Patriots become that much closer.

Id love to see Lewis get ring #2, but more improtantly id love to see Reed and the other old heads who have come close so many time in the past decade get their first, and id love to see Flacco finally make his transition into an A QB and make all the haters fall silent.

But the way I see it, no Steelers, no Pack, no problem.

Good luck to everyones team, and I do feel like the best 4 teams in the league made it and whoever goes itll be one of the best Superbowls if not the best ive ever seen.