Two questions

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never smash a cop. They disgust me. Everything about them. Female officers are not women - thy are angry sluts. And bitches who like a man in a uniform and meet cops on "uniform night" at the club are sub-human trash.

this in its entirety

I used to work with this Indian dude who worked a second job as a cabbie (hard to believe I know), he came in to work one time real shook saying he picked up a fare the night before and it was a maggot drunk cop bitch and he had to work hard to stop himself from getting raped. Kid was shook up about it.

Also as much as I hate cops there are some hot ones. Once I did work experience with this law firm when I was in high school and spent heaps of time going in and outta courtrooms and shit and there were some damn smashable police bishes in there. Then again I was a mad horny teen and this may have clouded my judgement somewhat

Being an older guy and new to this place I didn't know what TPWF was so googled it and came up with this!

1. TPWF 65 up, 5 down

Anagram coined by the 12ozProphet poster Drunken-Asshole-Oner (or DAO for short) back in early 2009 and literally means "Tight pants wearing faggot." This term is generally in response to why come everybody isn't rocking baggy jeans anymore, disrespecting Philly, thinks an authentic Philly cheezsteak can be found outside of Philly, and thinks that the Almighty Amoroso hoagie roll (a necessary ingredient to any authentic cheezsteak) can be found anywhere outside of Philadelphia.

Also hipsters and their girl pants are gay.

"Is everybody in AZ a TPWF?" -DAO

As for #2, for sure!