Two questions

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dont care nor have anything to comment about punks other then its dead and that shit needs to be let go.

2. Havent smashed one yet, but definatly would and haver several officers in my city/county id smash. ive hit on one before but I think she took it as sarcasm but I was actually serious.

I mean fuck the police, but pussy is pussy and who dosent want to say that theyve beat up cop pussy? Thats like smashing your boss's daughter

the simple truth is cops by their very culture bend and break the law. Dick a female one right and I'm sure it'd open up a small trove of opportunities. (You might not want to upset her though).

Also cunt. Did you go to barcelona or what?

the simple truth is cops by their very culture bend and break the law. Dick a female one right and I'm sure it'd open up a small trove of opportunities. (You might not want to upset her though).

Also cunt. Did you go to barcelona or what?

Exactly, itd always be nice to have them as a refrence if you get into shit.

Nah not yet man, I want to but due to my car deciding to cost me a shit of some money I might have to settle for something less amazing.

My brothers going to amsetrdam sometime in august, I might try to roll along on his trip

I would never smash a cop. They disgust me. Everything about them. Female officers are not women - thy are angry sluts. And bitches who like a man in a uniform and meet cops on "uniform night" at the club are sub-human trash.

I feel the same exact way, but then I imagine fucking them and making them my bitch for once. rough em up, slap the ass, beat the pussy up till it hurts, make them say all kinds of derogatory things to them, not really the part about them helping you out, cause that shit could fuck you over. And basically just to say that I did to be honest.

And yeah Women who like ''men in a uniform'' can go fuck themselves and their pig trash.