Two questions

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna assume this is at least partially aimed at me and give my off the top response.

1. Very few punks I've ever met reminded me of homosexuals.

Crust punks, as much as they like to believe that they're individualists, are actually for the most part conservative conformists in that they're just trying to conserve the Sid Vicious/Watty Buchanan punk rock uniforms of the late 70's/early 80's.

2. If the bitch was really hot, I'd be down for a hate smash. But then I'd think about the probability that the bitch would turn around and have me arrested for assaulting an officer, and probably straight up call rape, and I'd have to pass.

• Like 1

Once knew a respectable guy who sold large amounts of pills and gear whose girl was an officer. Not sure how high up the ranks she was tho. Who wouldnt smash ? Youd be crazy.

My boy is on parole for shooting at another one of my boys over graff beef years and years ago.

He straight up just stopped showing up because he knew his piss was dirty.

His boy is fucking his own PO.

His boy got in his PO/girlfriends ear and had her holler at her friend/co-worker on some favor shit.

So now my boy's PO told my boy something along the lines of "just fucking show up, I won't break your balls or piss test you."

And apparently dude's still free.

PO's tend to be a completely different breed of law enforcement though.

I got pulled up by a very smashable cop last week actually. There's quite a few in Sydney, all the rookies. Transits too, there are some very hot transits.

I even found one on Facebook :lol:

Yes, would smash a copper.

^^^ Hence...

while I was in sydney a reasonably hot girl cop whilsted at me from her patrol car. Unofrtunately she didnt pull over so no cop smash :/

i think tpwf is more or less aimed at hipsters. Who many people consider faggots who wear tight pants. Personally I don't really care. If you're not annoying then thats fine. If you are annoying but you keep a reasonable distance out of my way that's also no big deal.

I had really shitty luck one night and was detained three times.

Thankfully, the third time it happened, it was a rookie with her training/orientation/whatever officer that stopped us, and my buddy knew her from high school. After ensuing in merry conversation, we were let go. I went right home because I didn't want to test my luck any further, but I suppose I would have fucked her.

I might have slept with a cop one time, I'm not sure. I was pulled over after smoking a joint and the car smelled like some really strong OG Kush. So that was the last of my weed but the cop didn't believe me so he searched me and the car. When he still couldn't find anything he put on rubber gloves and said he had to make sure I wasn't hiding anything in my ass. I didn't mind so I bent over and he searched inside there. The funny thing is, he had both his hands on my shoulders the entire time he searched me.