Google +

Newer Bigger Better

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate people that wont move to the new better shit because they wanna be different. That's like if you're still only on MySpace like "nah dude I keep it old school"

people keep telling me to go on it and i will, but after a majority of people i know in real life do too.

you dont get any extra points for being the first onto a new social network platform. i used to think that was cool but i only use this shit when im at home bored, too many peoples life revolve around facebook and that sucks to me.

when you die, fuck it, even now. do you want to be remembered as someone who just said various funny things on websites or do you want people to think of you for how you behave in reality and real life achievements.

i leave it open all day. but no one i know in real life uses google yet. i just added a bunch of people, all from 12oz

and commenting on a status doesnt not constitute all the fucking time! i mean the chat thingy, thats really what i use facebook for.

You didn't add me, br0

i added you in the circle thing?

i don't go in your rhode island thread and ask you if the tourist board is paying you for that, do i?

have you been in that thread? its basically just tits, you have no need to ask questions.

anyone who wants to add me PM me or whatever

Archived