░░░░░░ THE SHIT YOU WANT THREAD ░░░░░

watson

3 hours ago, T4M* said:

I have no idea what this is, a combat suit ?

Screenshot_20240926_072634.jpg.3e5f84d14855873955d75b4b3cd6caf2.jpg

lol

Also I want a restrictive design covenant placed on all properties on O'Brien St in Cowaramup to keep it all lowkey and humble as opposed to the ostentatious mansions the robbing wankers put up as ego statement holiday houses which sit vacant 95% of the time and are held for investment purposes whilst their owners are too busy spending their money to enjoy the nature of the region or actually surf.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Also I want a circumcision yet I don’t trust any Doctors to not butcher the fuck out of Me nor do I care for any Jew priest to suck My blood given I have been raped of enough blood sweat and emotional energy and I revoke allowing any of the above along with any previous invitation I unconsciously or conciously made to take any more.

please do not attempt this yourself

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

please do not attempt this yourself

I was considering it at one junction in time yet I decided not to use the scalpel I bought for the purpose.

Yet it may happen in future as I can not guarantee anything based on the uncertainty of My existence requiring 3 weeks worth of future considerations for every financial decision I make due to lack of work and thus the ability to make money.

Considering a 20 something degreeless student is apoarently more qualified to Team Lead yet none can answer My questions to prove capable and more qualified for Me to lead then the like.ihood of Me making such a choice increases with each moment as I seek distraction from the financial binds imprisoning Me.

On 9/27/2024 at 10:00 PM, LUGR said:

Bruh, I guarantee to you that self circumcision will only increase your financial bonds with a big ass hospital bill.

True.

I figure the better option is to kill the sensitivity of My fingers and toes (given they have appeared to Me as cocks in varying stages of inebriation) with bleach should I choose to go full Hanuman aka Monkeyman.

the only joke I can make is that I act out as Moses parting their sea of aborted seamen given no woman would ever breed willingly with any of the pieces of shit here in West Oz unless they are worthless whores who value materialism and money that comes from the "miners" and their "everything is mine to mine or be mined" mentality.

Edited by Mauler5150

On 9/27/2024 at 11:30 PM, LUGR said:

Bruh, I guarantee to you that self circumcision will only increase your financial bonds with a big ass hospital bill.

Free healthcare in Australia!!!!

GO Hard Mauler! 

though it's better to get help as anybody who has ever cut off jeans while wearing them can attest.

You can keep the offcut as a fanbelt for your van.

Disclaimer: This post was meant as a joke and should not be taken seriously. Please do not attempt to circumcise yourself—trust me, the kitchen knife is not a substitute for a medical professional! Always seek advice from a qualified doctor for any health-related decisions. Your safety is important, and let's keep all body parts exactly where they belong!

1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

Free healthcare in Australia!!!!

GO Hard Mauler! 

though it's better to get help as anybody who has ever cut off jeans while wearing them can attest.

You can keep the offcut as a fanbelt for your van.

Disclaimer: This post was meant as a joke and should not be taken seriously. Please do not attempt to circumcise yourself—trust me, the kitchen knife is not a substitute for a medical professional! Always seek advice from a qualified doctor for any health-related decisions. Your safety is important, and let's keep all body parts exactly where they belong!

Ok My friends I shall take your advice and leave Myself in one piece.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

@Mauler5150wait….when do these jizz moppets assault your van?

Bad ass green name dude!

Thank Raven for the VIP and now I can post images and videos once more to circumvent massive walls of text as I meme the fuck out of this world.

I could care less about the jizz as it is the solar panels and the porthole cover which I cant afford to replace that pisses Me off and I thought I posted about the literal trolley or shopping cart in American that was thrown on My roof as I sat out front of My gym in Bassendean a month or two again.

Edited by Mauler5150
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Ok My friends I shall take your advice and leave Myself in one piece.

Thank Raven for the VIP and now I can post images and videos once more to circumvent massive walls of text as I meme the fuck out of this world.

I could care less about the jizz as it is the solar panels and the porthole cover which I cant afford to replace that pisses Me off and I thought I posted about the literal trolley or shopping cart in American that was thrown on My roof as I sat out front of My gym in Bassendean a month or two again.

You may have and I missed it. Obviously, that’s not real jizz. Is it paint on your windows? Just trying to understand what’s going on? You think they are trying to break in to get a ride on your Zolo?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

you are Dildo Santa?

Yes. Yes I am.

That is why they erected this statue of Me in Rotterdam, the pic of which I captured during My brief stay there and is My favorite memory I captured given photography and videorecording was forbidden at the concert I went to watch there

Plus I can always use My foreskin to dock with said plug and then I have a cocklazer and shoot a heart out the end of My cock how many people can say that is something you get to do in their lifetime?

Edited by Mauler5150

• 2 weeks later...