Alpha-Battle!!

PulzOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spawn of sham had this one, Zones had the best letters but it was a quick sketch no color or any of the cool shit you can do like S of S did. Whatever good battle i suppose, although i dont think umire should of won

...i think most people hold structure over coloring/cool fx? not hating just saying...

structure over fancy jazzy effects.

solid simple over shitty wild .

cleanliness over something rough.

im sure a lot of heads can see through shit. its just a matter of personal choice sometimes where ill admit im more inclined to vote for someone consistently because they have a dope style..but im not riding them...its cuz i genuinely think its the better of the entries...consistently

SoS had an alright effect but the letter was real weak. The back leg on the N is like a twisted arm with no real direction. I would rather look at the pencil N that had a great foundation and was solid all the way around. Just my 2cents. Don't think there is a circle jerk going on, people would vote for who ever really puts it down.