SIME

Guest NEVER NMH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by EL MASKO:

Never ending WHOOOOOODDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEE!

WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH, WOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

hahahaha thats only gonna be funny to you and me.

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell:

I heard he shanked two Metro cops after doing a piece on the Monument. Word is it took 8 officers to bring him down...

Nah foo! you got it twisted..he was bombin on the lincoln memorial right and these cops roll up and he was packin so he busted off a few shoots right and he caught one of the pigs between the eyes so then he jumps in his car and flees the scene and then he hits road blocks and knows he cant go any further so he gets out of his car and licks off as many shoots as he could before he caught like 24 in the chest..thats waht graffiti is all about! RIP SIME

Originally posted by NEVER NMH:

Nah foo! you got it twisted..he was bombin on the lincoln memorial right and these cops roll up and he was packin so he busted off a few shoots right and he caught one of the pigs between the eyes so then he jumps in his car and flees the scene and then he hits road blocks and knows he cant go any further so he gets out of his car and licks off as many shoots as he could before he caught like 24 in the chest..thats waht graffiti is all about! RIP SIME

Oh yeah that was it....never leave home without the Desert Eagle. R.I.P Sime

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell:

Oh yeah that was it....never leave home without the Desert Eagle. R.I.P Sime

haha, yo Mayor hit me up with an e mail. later.

Guest NEVER NMH

oh and since the first 3 dont work right click them and go to properties and copy the address and paste to your browser and youll see it trust me.

tuckfart: if you post someone's personal info again you will be banned. this is your only warning regarding that shit. even if it was a simple mistake, its one that can cause people a shit load of problems. think next time or we'll think for you.

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

you people should be looking at the graffiti anyways! why is is once people like someones shit, they find it their need to go hunting for personal info??

"wheres he from?"

"whered he go to school?"

:whats his social security number?"

bla bla bla,, get off it yo, if someone got bagged so be it. leave it at that, i cant believe someone would post the news article and leave a name in it. WHO EVER DID IT IS A STR8 TOY! out to try to get alittle shine off of someone elses hard work. you must have been so blinded by the one step up the ladder , you forgot the other person you where using to step up.

real sad people......

SIME BOOGIE NONSTOP!!!!

JUDGE THE WORK, NOT THE PERSON BEHIND IT!!!

CUZ YOULL ONLY BE DISAPOINTED WHEN YOU FIND OUT HE JUST MIGHT NOT BE "THE COOOOL AND GROOOOVY" GUY YOU MADE HIM OUT TO BE IN YOUR HEAD!

D O T C O M 2 0 0 1

Guest NEVER NMH

True words spoken from ewok. I wish i had more stuff to put up but all my old sources are all fucked up or dont exist anymore..if i find some more ill post them up.

EWOK, I heard somthing w/you & CED (I think it was him). I'll send you a flick of a piece SIME did yesterday. WHODIE?

YEAH, NO FUCKIN ONE POST ANY OF THAT GADAMN SIME INFO. EVEN HIS LAW OBIDING SITUATION. JUST POST SOME FUCKIN GRAFF!

[This message has been edited by EL MASKO (edited 06-21-2001).]

Freddy, thanks for editing that article. I emailed Seeking to do it but you beat him to it.

People, please don't air gossip or personal info on the boards. Try to keep it to the work being produced... like Ewok said.

I saw Sime's work a few years ago for the first time and was amazed. Actually, all the .com guys have great style but I think Sime is the most slept on. He deserves more credit if you ask me.

------------------

jokerihubaTranscend

NEVER could you please post the rest of the pieces from the first sime piece you posted. if you dont have em oh well if you do hook it up.thanks....well actually mabby its the 4 th pic down cause the first three all have red x's for me.. the dark green ish blue one.. post the rest.thanks.

Guest NEVER NMH

someone please delete that news article im sure sime dose not want his name and or business out in the open like that..thank you.

[This message has been edited by NEVER NMH (edited 06-21-2001).]

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by Joker:

I saw Sime's work a few years ago for the first time and was amazed. Actually, all the .com guys have great style but I think Sime is the most slept on. He deserves more credit if you ask me.

Thats true im like "yo you ever heard of sime" and people are like "who?" and im like "hes in dot com man" and theyre like "oh you mean ewok" ahahaha, its a shame how many dope writers get slept on..thats why i started this post to give some shine to a writer that i know influenced me when i first started and i know everyone else who has seen his work has gotten more than one idea..so heres to sime. i wish i had more flics to post sorry.

p.s. ewok hit me up whodie

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by muthafuckinfatso:

like a million bucks. ....

]

dope azz shit.

i dunno if this sime fella paints with necs or yelp but i caught an e2e today with necs, yelp, sime and rek. old shit fosho!

east coast~

I caught a rek and felon bomb yesterday in baltimore right outside the sidebar..old school shit and a sope handstyle ( R I P )but yeah d.c. and balt. arent that far so i wouldnt doubt it if sime and rek wrote together but i dont know what im talking about =( later..oh and mask POST THE JOKER MULLET!

Archived