SIME

Guest NEVER NMH

Ey I know there a lot of DC VA heads postin and lookin here so if any of you got flicks scanned in or just plain old photos I can give you 100 free caps, On the Run markers, or a couple Graff mags (youll get ur flicks back) for my new DC graff site and store. You can hit me up at tomosann@undergroundessentials.com and we will talk if your interested.

------------------

Go To Undergroundessentials.com for all your graff needs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEVER NMH

hahah i was gonna say isnt that mask's flick? i dont care..just post as much sime as possible haha. that piece up there was freestyled too..niceness

Guest SayOne

jesus christ SIME is off da meters like it aint nuttin, you got any DEMON 202 fliks , i like his style too..keep em kumin..

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by Klypse:

Extremely dope. I like the way he hit up the green highway sign.

hahahahahahahhaha, thats the funniest shit ive ever heard..seriously...damn ha!

and thank you mask..and yes A Arnold eats penis quite frequently..i hope someone grabs flicks of that...funny shit. im callin your ass right now as a mater of a fact i just got off. later.

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE:

Hi I write Jaut. Im a husky transexual that has a mullet...arnold eats dick...

im gonna kick your black ass when i catch up to you boy!

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by EL MASKO:

Beware of the Reptile Man. For he is the devils pawn. He alone in God's primates. He kills for sport, or lust, or greed.

hahahahaha, you poison frog having mother fucker

Guest NEVER NMH

dope garage then haha..whos it be? if it is be confidential you got the e-mails so hook it up like uggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh for da 01 ya heard fo sho..sorry

Guest NEVER NMH

hahahaha, ITS A MOTHER FUCKING HIGHWAY YOU DUMBASS! hahahaha..thanks mayor. dope shit. looks like a fuckin garage haha

Archived