Lil' B Thread Part X: Things People Tweet At His Shows (SWAG) (SWAG)

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niggas gotta watch for this fembot version...bitch is all over errythang i see. annoying as FUCK. but i'd still hulk smash.

kreayshawn-gucci-gucci.jpg?w=385&h=240

She & BasedGod got beef now. She said she was at a show and he just ignored her. She said Lil B would send her tweets calling her "the devil".

Im going to kreayshawns show on friday. She's a homie. It's crazy that she's blowing up. She's been sending me messages about she's at snoop doggs house and shit. Illl tell her she sucks at rapping, she sucked at graffiti too. But i still put her down in the crew, cause she had swag

now her swag is making her money and shit. Ballin!

#cowboy up

ps: she's an 89 baby i believe.

ok so I get that heaps of people on here are joking about liking Lil B but for real can you tell me if all of his songs are a big internet joke caus I listened to some and they seem to be jokes but i'm genuinely not sure.

Alright what do you think about his more "serious" songs?

Alright what do you think about his more "serious" songs?

weird the track over one mic actually sounds good the other ones are alright too i don;t get why the 4 or so of his tracks i listened to originally all have the same beat and sound fucking terrible. Age of information is some good shit it's fucking really odd that he has that track and then a bunch of other wack childish shit.

Im going to kreayshawns show on friday. She's a homie. It's crazy that she's blowing up. She's been sending me messages about she's at snoop doggs house and shit. Illl tell her she sucks at rapping, she sucked at graffiti too. But i still put her down in the crew, cause she had swag

now her swag is making her money and shit. Ballin!

#cowboy up

ps: she's an 89 baby i believe.

flicks or TROLL! or perhaps i'm just seeing what you're doing here...:lol:

Archived