MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

games at fenway actually

Youk starting at pawtucket tonight, dope

typo fuck, shoulda negged me!

saw youk was in pawt. i have been to every rehab start in mccoy this season. really good times and cheap as fuck. i would recommend going for sure!

keppinger had a RBI rally/ man on second and third just to have beltran come up and shit the bed.

what a waste.

the announcers said they got a crab sandwich and a steak sandwich delivered to the booth and both wanted the steak sandwich, dude said "it's kinda like a philly cheeesteak" then took one bite and said wait.. it has carrots on it, can i have your crab sandwich...

AHAHAHAHA!

The Twins pitchers appear to be trying to hit every player in the white sox lineup.

Yeah, he buzzed Beckham's face pretty good. Worst way to have the lead taken from

you is by walking (HBP) runs in. Twins fundamental baseball fell apart tonight.

DP play ends up in outfield, then in the stands behind 1st. Hella frustrating to

have to watch that happen.

What the fuck is going on with the Va-Giants??? I mean, they're playing the cubs.

Not the time to get cold.

I want to brag so bad about how the Sox have worked the Twins the last 5 meetings but honestly they are in such a shell of their former selfs it dosent even feel as sweet as it should.

Sure ill take two sweeps to help our numbers and in the future not have a totally shit record against them but its just a shame they work us when their team is healthy.

Maby at least the psychological advantage they had over us will be gone now, and again I just cant believe all these young guys who are putting up numbers haven't been with us all year.

Its sad when you've got the talent you need, a solid starting rotations, an amazing bullpen, and a good combo of veteran and young bats but its taken until Sept. to put it all together.

This could be a miracle year for the Sox, but I wouldn't start making CWS WS jerseys anytime soon.

Tigers keep winning. The race to the finish line keeps getting shorter.

Yeah that's the problem, if we win they win its a pain in the ass.

Oh and fuck you for having the audacity to post a picture of a cubs fan as me in the Channel.0 pictures thread haha.

the announcers said they got a crab sandwich and a steak sandwich delivered to the booth and both wanted the steak sandwich, dude said "it's kinda like a philly cheeesteak" then took one bite and said wait.. it has carrots on it, can i have your crab sandwich...

AHAHAHAHA!

thats rich! not for nothing but them crab sandwiches at AT&T are something serious.