MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

props!

ahah i know man shameful...

and i was punished, i just pulled out of a stock i sat on for 1 and a half years at a loss, had 10k in shares at about a penny and a half, pulled out a month ago, checked today and it was at 16 cents a share. now that's punishment. do the math.

Your team better take this series against the North Side AAA team or you

really screwed yourself. Fukin Halliday tonight and I gotta work at the bar.

Fuckin sucks but hopefully everyone comes out and I make that scrilla.

Better yet, Scrubs should lead all game, take it extra (Like the 15th) and then

the Phillies score 12 for the win and I make big money.

boston people, im going to my first game in yearsssss soon. whats the gate like? pat downs?

sometimes a wand but NEVER a pat down. you can take in a bag with ONLY sealed things in it. no open containers and they usually search bags pretty thorough...

lasts night 16 inning game was the longest 0-0 game for the sox since 1916 and the longest in Rays history. for time it was longest game this season too.. just under 6hrs.

just glad Sox won cuz a marathon game like that with a loss can really set up a few loses in a row from being beat and low morale....

I meant to type 18, guess I added an extra season lol

anyone else see this haha.

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2011/07/16/ben-revere-somersaults-his-way-to-a-triple/

I was watching this game and just about died laughing. They showed it later with a timer, comparing it to another triple from earlier this year and it was only .2 seconds slower. 11.3 second triple complete with a somersault. Motherfucker is faaaaaaast. Plus, he's a walking highlight reel with his diving catches too.

Here's his best catch of the year...and probably one of the best catches in general of the year: http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=15797337&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_15797337&v=3

Superman that shit.

its so odd to me when people choose to call the WHITE sox "the sox". i mean there is only one real "SOX" team in the MLB that owns that nick name... even when i lived in chicago most folks i met or spoke too called them the WHITE sox... just sayin...

IT'S "CHI-SOX" AS FAR AS I KNO...

as much as the city of boston disgusts me they are "THE SAWKS"

yea, im tuff on roy, i expect perfection, and the no-no came against a gimmi shit team in the first round, remember?

where was he when it counted...

i love him, but im hard on him...

ill take a guy that goes 10-10 with a 5.34 era in the regular season, then is lights out in the post-season...

over a 20 win, perfect game, no hitter, cy young pitcher who disappears when it counts.

I EXPECT BIG THINGS FROM HIM THIS POST-SEASON....

and out of the aces, he is the only wild card yet to prove himself...

i want ATLANTA, THEN SF... THEN THE YANKS IN THE SERIES....

heart of a competitor?

or heart of a coward.

he gets nothing from me till he proves himself in the postseason...

cole is the ace, with lee at a close second.

What have you been smoking? Last time I checked, he threw a perfect game last season and a no hitter in the first round of the playoffs. That's not enough proof?

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Against the Marlins and Reds.

well said.

MANYCRIMES>

lee pitched 2 scoreless nine inning shutouts in the post-season world series 2009 against the most potent offense baseball has ever seen on the biggest stage.

you were saying?

cole won world series ring and mvp 2008...

you were saying?

oswalt was dominant throughout the post-season last year even against the giants in the nlcs...

you were saying?

big_ad1.jpg

2011 MLB Jersey

http://www.footballfansky.com

Find the Cheapest Selection of Licensed Sports Apparel and Fan Gear Merchandise including NFL Jerseys, MLB Jeesey,MBA Jerseys,NHL Jersseys,Also find in our Customized Shop to Custom your own Jersey with Any Name and Any Number.FootballFanSky carries NFL Jersey,NHL Jerseys, MLB Jerseys, NBA Jerseys, Football Gears. Visit our online store to shop for all Wholesale Football Fan Gears,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,NHL Jerseys,MLB Jerseys, NBA Jerseys in Football Fan Sky.

Archived