MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone else is watching this Twins vs Tigers game and just saw Revere go for the in the park home run and try to plow through Avila at the plate and jar the ball loose.

/4postsinarow

just saw the highlight! so awesome...

also i find the Thome story getting not much national hype as shitty as Ugglas hit streak kinda getting snubbed in most markets too.

I would like to see Revere round the bases on that play, and not Austin Jackson chasing down the ball.

I lucked out on my decision tonight to go to the bar and catch the last four innings of the game. Initially, I was kicking around debating whether to watch it or not. I did get to catch number 600, and the ball is in Mr. Thome's possession - FSN cameras showed Joe Nathan down in the visitor 'pen holding the ball.

And Chupa, I mentioned the same thing to a few of the regulars - I bet Delmon is going to terrorize us for however long his stint in Detroit is. Fortunately, Thome took #600 the other way - it looked close, but Delmon could never rob that because his vertical leap is a whole 6". Fat fuck.

THIS IS GETTING NO PLAY IN THE BASEBALL WORLD AND ITS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

JIM THOME, CLASS ACT, VERY TALENTED PLAYER.

wonder what number 6 is gonna fetch?

thome is solely responsible for reviving phillies baseball, and love him 4 it.

THIS. Thome is a great ball player and I'm happy he was a part of our franchise' turn towards success. CONGRATS THOME!!!

yea man for an injury plagued career that guys numbers were unreal...

also to note the closest ACTIVE players to Thome are Vladimir Guerrero and Chipper Jones both with 446. fans need to appreciate this cuz it wont be seen for another LONG while...

not for nothing but what a great few days for baseball... Uggla, Thome, triple plays 2 days in a row, 4 walk-off hits today one being a grand slam. the sports center highlight reel has been off the fucking chain too. acrobatics all over the damn place...

• Like 1

Even though my Dodgers have been below the .500 mark, we have some rays of light with some of our youth which has always been the backbone of our franchise, but the year in general.. Being the year of the pitcher has been dope to watch. Even though cats want something else, I like the game this way.

nice night at the ball park tuesday, lil roy on the mound, Harry's statue unveiled, and pauli bobble head night...

DSC02009.jpg

bell going off after vics shot...

DSC02008.jpg

great night, we had rain here for like 5 straight days, sundays game was rained out against the nats so a few days without baseball too, landed a beautiful night...

DSC02005.jpg

lil roy on 3rd, he had 2 hits, single and a double, the double was down the right field line about 10 feet shy of a HR...

photo3-2.jpg

the phanatic fun zone, for cus d'amato, lugr and poz to play in if they ever man up and enter the lions den...

photo1-3.jpg

harry's statue long overdue, his tone of voice is permanently etched in my ming since childhood, still get chills when they replay his calls, great job by the sculptor...

photo2-3.jpg

the schmitter, a collasal sandwich of naughtyness, named after michael jack.